Worried~not ready yet

Reaction score
Hey everyone, don't know how many of you might remember me, but I had my son Connor last may of 2009....well, he is 9 months old now and wonderful. Anyways, Ive had my IUD since about 5 weeks after giving birth. I havent had a period since I stopped bleeding from giving birth. For the past few months, Ive had minor cramping, headaches constantly (moreso recently tho), and my tummy has a little pudge, Ive also been feeling what I can only describe as "flutters". :shrug:
They started a few weeks ago and were only slight....and now recently since about yesterday, they have been more noticable. Not constant, just seem to be a little stronger. I have no clue whats going on. Ive taken 2 tests today. First one, it looked as if a positive was going to come up and then the second line moved just as it finished and I just took a second test and there is an ever to slight second line. You can barely see it. YOu have to really look to see it. But Im wondering is it just possibly my imagination or could I really be??? Ive been breastfeeding since my son was born and My fiance and I dont get much of a chance to well you know...but obviously we do or I wouldnt be concerned.
HELP!!!!

What colour dye are the tests? If they are blue they could possibly be an evap?

White or Pink wrapper? (The pink ones have a pink evap! ahhh!)

Did you post pics?

Its a pink wrapper, first kind I've ever seen. No I haven't posted a pic. I don't want my fiance to freak out if its not necessary.
Its frustrating because I thought I wasn't suppose to worry with an IUD, but I find myself stressed more with this darn thing than I ever have been before.

Maybe wait a few days and test again or go to your doctors

I have an IUD also and personally even if the 2nd line was faint I'd head to the doctor just to make sure...

i agree with tasha, speak to your doctor hon, hope you get the result you want :hugs: xx

I would say that if your far enough along to be feeling a baby move and be 'showing' your pregnancy test would literally be a big fat positive, rather than just a possible line, so I wouldn't worry too much. I'd check to see if you can still feel the strings of your coil and if your still worried you can always go and let the doctor have a look at you and do a test. Hope everything works out for ya!

x

Thanks everyone! Its hard because I don't get AF. We're WTT for another 2 years when connor is 3 and starting pre-school and out of diapers.I also just started working and making decent money. We finally are getting on our feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->