worried.... one sip

MoominJ

Reaction score
I accidentally picked up my other halfs vodka and coke and took a sip instead of my coke and now I can't stop worrying! Please tell me one sip can't hurt my baby?

I didn't realise until I'd swollowed it and for the first time in ages I couldn't be sick!

One sip will not harm your baby at all!! Don't panic! Xx

A lot of women drink before they know they are pregnant and everything turns out fine! Don't worry and something to consider is that an occasional glass of wine later in pregnancy has been suggested to be somewhat beneficial:thumbup: That being said don't go out and have a bender lol:wine:

Don't stress, it's only one sip!!! Totally agree with pandi, lots of women drink into their first tri, if they aren't actively TTC and don't know there is a baby in there!!! You and bub will be fine!!

Omg weird! I just did the same thing :(
My OH had champaine and i had sprite in my glass (both the same looking glass to cheers for new years) i didnt even realize it until after i took the sip. I was so mad! :( im only 4 weeks but i just feel SOOOO bad. Ugh

Dont worry! It will be fine.... I had to have about three small 'pretend' sips of wine with my christmas dinner or my family would have immediately realised something was up. Not that I'm a raging alcoholic or anything..... :haha:

I had a sip of hubby's prosecco last night! Just the one sip but it was delicious! Don't worry, one sip won't make any difference x

Honestly my friend was about 5 weeks pregnant when she found out and only a few days before had been out clubbing, drinking tons and tons, wine, spirits, and smoking. Her baby was totally fine. Just remember in history women have always drink alcohol throughout pregnancy - just watch mad men! You and your baby will be fine. xx

Don't worry !!!! A lot off women actually still drink a tiny but whilst pregnant !! Your allowed 1-2 Units a week a tiny bit won't do anything it's drinking drinking that will

I had half a glass of champagne mixed with lemonade Xmas day!!! Don't worry!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->