Worried... pregnancy not progressing on CB Digital and FRER lighter...

BabyDancing13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 5 weeks today but CB Digital still says '1-2' with FMU and FRER still has a line but it is lighter than the one earlier in the week. Do you think the fertility clinic would draw my blood to check HCG? I don't have many pregnancy symptoms either but at the same time have experienced no bleeding. :cry::cry::cry:

Hello Baby I am very sorry you're experiencing this. I don't know about the CB but the FRER getting lighter doesn't seem like a good sign. Once mine got dark they stayed dark. This whole process is s o stressful sometimes our mind can play tricks on us. Does it maybe just seem a little lighter or is it actually light? Call your clinic and discuss it with them and hopefully they can do something to alleviate your worry. Here they routinely do betas then ultrasound. Best wishes hon.

When I was concerned that my pregnancy symptoms suddenly went away and that I was bleeding, I called my fertility clinic and they were more than happy to give me another blood test to reassure me that my levels were rising normally. Hope everything is OK!

Hi, they don't do bloods here and I contacted a private clinic and neither would they. I have an early scan booked at the EPU next Monday but I have no symptoms at all and my hope is fading. Thanks for your replies xx

Hey babydancing did you get your scan today? Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Hey babydancing did you get your scan today? Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Pool of fluid but no sac. Chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage- just waiting for the bleed. I am absolutely fed up of the IVF rollercoaster already. xx

So sorry hon I know it's hard. Make sure to treat yourself well you deserve it. I wish you only the best :hugs:

Pool of fluid but no sac. Chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage- just waiting for the bleed. I am absolutely fed up of the IVF rollercoaster already. xx

I'm so sorry babydancing. That's a cruel trick Mother Nature played on you.
:hugs:

Xx

Thanks ladies. The things we have to endure eh- we will all get there one day though- whatever path we end up taking xx

I'm sorry :( I hate to read this!

Thank you. I passed it all yesterday and just having a heavy bleed now. So at least we can move on and see what the follow up appointment brings. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->