Worried sick...what is going on!!?

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hello,

I had spotting at 4 weeks a bit of light pink, then one wipe of reddy pink and then brown and then to nothing in the same day.

I am 5 weeks today, and me and DH decided not to have sex but I just had a orgasm sorry tmi. I got straight up and went to the loo Within seconds I had bright red blood, I kept wiping continuously and getting patches on the loo roll, then I passed a tiny pip sized blood clot, which was dark in the centre and surrounded by more see through red blood and then it went pink again on the loo roll. I don't have any major cramps just a bit achey and twingey. But what the hell just happened? I am freaking out now, I've been waiting 7 days since I saw my gp for my early scan referral through the post and haven't heard anything yet. I'm really considering going straight to A&E tomorrow morning?

I'm so confused how seconds after my orgasm I started bleeding red blood, little clot and then pink?!

I'm not going to sleep tonight x

It's not unheard of. Call your doctor for sure. They could just be coincidental and unrelated though. I would get it checked out, but don't stress as these things happen and everything turns out fine. (Easier said then done not to stress, I know lol)

Just had some brown-tinged cm tonight. No red, but still a little worried. Keep us posted!

i would deffo call your doctor and see what they say, good luck x

I have had spotting and bleeding on and off. They wouldn't scan me until 6 weeks as they said they couldn't see anything before then. I would call your gp again, they may do bloods if they won't scan you xx

It's not unheard of. Call your doctor for sure. They could just be coincidental and unrelated though. I would get it checked out, but don't stress as these things happen and everything turns out fine. (Easier said then done not to stress, I know lol)

Just had some brown-tinged cm tonight. No red, but still a little worried. Keep us posted!

i would deffo call your doctor and see what they say, good luck x

I have had spotting and bleeding on and off. They wouldn't scan me until 6 weeks as they said they couldn't see anything before then. I would call your gp again, they may do bloods if they won't scan you xx

Thank you for all the replies, I went to a and e this morning, he managed to twist some arms for me and I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow to check the pregnancy is in the right place. The bleeding is just very light brown and watery now, I will be abstaining from any activities from now on! It was quite embarrassing explaining we didn't actually dtd but I'd just had a big O. I've got 3 children and never suffered any losses before but also never even had a spot of bleeding so it's all new and worrying me. Got home to my letter from the hospital too which is a scan for tuesday, so I'll sort that out tomorrow. X

Oh Hun I'm so sorry your going through this!! I really hope everything is ok and bubba is tucked up tight! Il be thinking of you what time is it? Xxxxx

Really hope everything has gone well and your saw a beautiful bean!! Xxx

Really hope everything has gone well and your saw a beautiful bean!! Xxx

Hey, the bleeding has stopped I just have light brown tinged CM. Scan showed gestational sac and yolk sac in my uterus so all in the right place! Too early to see anything else so going back for a scan in 2 weeks. And the dr from A&E sent me to the wrong place I thought it was odd yesterday! She said it all looks good so far. Fingers crossed. Xx

That is great news so happy for you! Seems a lot of gals have had spotting lately so there's a bunch of experiences to relate to. Sounds like nugget is well!

Yay that's really great. You must feel very relieved! X

Oh I'm so relieved!! Thank goodness so happy for you kez!! Xxxxxxx

We're exactly a week apart too! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back