Worried.....sorry tmi

Rachel Lamb

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am 15 weeks and the past few days I have been having horrible backache and a ton of mucousy discharge I dont remember having this with my 2 other children......should i be worried? Just weird both symptoms came on at the same time

Go see your doc! I had similar at 13 weeks and turns out it was just a little urinary tract infection.

You’ve probably just got an infection of some sort (yeast, UTI, kidney etc.) that can be easily sorted with some antibiotics or similar. If it’s nothibg than theyll tell you so but if it is something then you can get your questions answered, receive treatment and be feeling better in no time! Good luck :flower:

Go see your doc! I had similar at 13 weeks and turns out it was just a little urinary tract infection.

You’ve probably just got an infection of some sort (yeast, UTI, kidney etc.) that can be easily sorted with some antibiotics or similar. If it’s nothibg than theyll tell you so but if it is something then you can get your questions answered, receive treatment and be feeling better in no time! Good luck :flower:
Thank you so much for your reply I have an appt on Tuesday

Thank you so much for your reply I have an appt on Tuesday

Yay!! Glad to hear it! In the meantime don’t worry I am sure it’s nothing bad or serious in any way! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->