Worried worried and more worried

lozzie27

Reaction score
As the title suggest I amworrying like anything over any little thing! Got my bfp on Tuesday a day before af was due nice strong line on a frer which was reassuring after chemical in feb I only got light lines with that and spotted from ovulation till miscarried, then had my bloods done on tuesday h c g was 99 so for a day before af was due I was quite happy with that! So all was going ok then I got cramps last night around time af was due posted on here and realised that was normal so relaxed about that nut have started stressing again today now I'm worrying the cramps have gone worrying about my bloods being done tomorrow to see if they are doubling worried that I have loads of cm and that when I look it may be blood tinged I am wearing White knickers so I can see this!! Worried due to lack of symptoms boobs don't feel that sore they never do with af either only thing is bloated. Also concerned that when I checked my cervix it felt open ! Not that I would know what open cervix felt like this is just stupid!! My moto is normally what will be will be can't believe I am being so ridiculous, sorry !

I'm in the "worry club" too my dear. My betas came back great but I am still worried.. my boobs also don't hurt - and they did in Jan. when I miscarried- the symptoms are different- not as strong- but goes to show- you can feel a ton of things and it NOT work out- and you can also read a ton of stories of women who don't feel much and have healthy pregnancies. So how far along are you now? You should get a pregnancy ticker! :) It's one of those things that you just have to believe.. and you're right that will be- will be.. I'm trying NOT to think about- unsuccessfully at times- but I literally have NO control over it anyway so I am just struggling to enjoy it while I can!

Super sticky baby dust! :dust:

I can relate to absolutley every thing you said. I am waiting for my blood results and worrying. I am worrying that my bbs are not hurting. Then I remind myself that every pregnancy is different and it is still very early anyway.

Thanks girls I'm only very early 4weeks 1 day in fact had my blOods taken on Tuesday when I was 3 weeks 6 days and they were 98 which I'm thinking is not to bad get them re done again today but like u say it is totally out of my control so I need to learn to chill a bit!!!! Thank you so much girls and a h and h nine months to u both

98 is a great number for where you're at! I'm sorry you have to be in the fear club with the rest of us. Spotting is also very very common around when AF is due. I know a lot of women who had it around AF time and are 20+ weeks pregnant. Try to keep your chin up as much as possible and know that we are here for you when you need to vent/cry! ((HUGS))

I am also living in fear :( started sat ten mins after i had a brief high at seeing the positive test. I suddenly panicked and spend 30 on tests to compare lines. Just sorted my head out about that then thought about the boob thing as one is still bigger than other after the mmc in dec. I have 2 dd's and my boobs wernt sore with them just got bigger so thats not a valid worry. I am panicking inside. Today i got twinges in back which happened with mc but i cant tell if i am imagining it or if its ok as i have a tilted uterus after last pg. Im not even 5 wks yet its sooooo scary.

I am learning to relax a bit not even looking at the toilet paper when I wipe now ha ha ha had bloods today and got the results 290 they were 98 on tues so nearly trebled having them done again on sat then thats it!

All of the above started this week so positive, and now I'm barely clinging on to my PMA. Everything is soooooo different this time round but then given how the last one turned out I'm praying it's a good thing xxx

I'm 7 wks today and have first gp appt
I think I'm in denial or just too scared to even believe im pregnant
Done 20+ test all of which +ve and have become darker but so afraid if another mc
I dread bed time as mc began whilst in bed in the early hours Every twinge had me running to the loo to check I know it's out of my control but it just feels crazy at the moment. Had nightmare last night that was so vivid I was wiping blood :( just hope I get an early scan offered and see baby happy and healthy
All the best to you all ladies
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"