worried,worried WORRIED!! :(

emma2810

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
hi all,im new to this so exuse the blabbering lol.
well heres how it goes...
I found out last thurs that Im preg(3 positive tests) my LMP was(i think) the 6th of March but i recently came off the contraceptive pill so was expecting my period to be slightly all over the place anyway-i had very slight (brown)spotting around the time my period was due.But have had 3 positive tests- am i def preg??!! :S

also had my 1st docs ap today-he did NOTHING!referred me to midwife,said hand a US in in morning,and i have to 'call back' later to collect my pregnancy pack as they have none left at the min!

I wa shoping the appointment would be a bit more reassuring than this!I had a LOT of bleeding with my last pregnancy and ended up having him 7 weeks early so im just so scared and stresse dout that something terrible is going to happen.
Also -not feeling 'particularly pregnant' :(

any advice and support welcome
thanks
emma
x:cry:

Hi Emma,

I had the same thing. I fell pregnant after the pill which had completely scrambled up my cycle to the enxted where my periods lasted 2 weeks with 3 days off inbetween them, so it was a miracle I conceived at all. When I was about 5 weeks pregnant I had some spotting which I reckon was implantation bleed, it was only a tiny bit.

Since then I've had two minor bleeds, which from talking to doctors and midwife don't seem to be anything to worry about. A lot a women bleed throughout pregnancy, and you hear about women who didn't even realise they were pregant for like 5 months because they continued to have periods, and still have perfectly healthy babies.

If in doubt go to your doctors, and see what they can do, but unfortunately in my experience it was always advice along the lines, of keep an eye on it and take it easy, which really is all you can do.

If you need to chat, feel free to PM me.

xxxx

I've found the lack of support from drs etc. early on a little frustrating. But if you've had the positive tests, then there's no doubt that you ARE pregnant :)

I don't think that brown bleed is a problem, it's when it's red and accompanied by pain that there's a problem. I know my mum had a 'period' every single month whilst pregnant with me. I had a miscarriage last year, and you definitely know when it's happening.

I'd suggest you go out and buy a few more tests- just to reassure yourself. But I'm sure that they'll all come out with the same result!

Oh and congratulations!! :)

aw hun :hugs: doctors can be the most unhelpful people at time. To say they train at university for 5 years they could be a little more sympathetic! I don't really know what to advise, but i hope everything will be ok. how far along would you be?

Maybe you could talk through your worries when you see your midwife, as they are more specilised than your run-of-the-mill GP. hope you're feeling better :hugs:

well according to 1st day of my LMP i would be 5wks+5days

"MsEmski"-sorry to ask but you saying-you know whens its happening(re miscarriage)is there really no doubt about it?sort of thing? :S

I have no idea when i will see my midwife so just feeling so alone at the moment :( sob.

Did any1 else not feel very pregnant lol

Roll on 12 week scan!!

xx
thanks for your support :)

Ahhh it is a bit scary first off but rest assured you'd know when you were miscarrying. From what everyone on her ehas said and friends of mine that have, they said it's the most painful thing and is accompanied by red blood and clots.

Brown blood is old blood so it's probably just implantation or something similar.

Try not to worry, bubs likes happy, rested mommy!

How far on do you think you are hun?? Normally you see the midwife between 6-8 weeks, but this can differ from county to county.

I had brown spotting when my af was due but was told it was breakthrough bleeding (old blood) that my body was just dispersing of. Not had anymore bleeding yet.

Good Luck and I hope all goes well for you

Amy xx

How far on do you think you are hun?? Normally you see the midwife between 6-8 weeks, but this can differ from county to county.

I had brown spotting when my af was due but was told it was breakthrough bleeding (old blood) that my body was just dispersing of. Not had anymore bleeding yet.

Good Luck and I hope all goes well for you

Amy xx

well working it from lmo i wiill be 6 weeks on fri.how much spotting did u have and how long did it last, i had this with my ds aswell but still panics me lolxx

I had it for about 3-4 days and it was only when I wiped, but I know lots of girls who have had it quite bad and for much longer and still everything has been fine.

Your main priority is to not be stressed so if you really are worried phone your local EPU and see if they will see you, remember brown is fine, it's red and pain that's to be worried about chick

Good luck xx

thanks,i'll try and remain calm and positive,although its hard lol.and just see what happens really.
:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->