worried worried worried

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I'm obviously pregnant but my lines aren't as dark as they were at this time with my other pregnancies. Today would had been cycle day 3 and these test are from yesterday. Did anyone have a faint line after their missed period and still had a healthy pregnancy.
20131130_095825.jpg

To me they look fine for two days after a missed AF. Do you know when you ovulated? Maybe you ovulated a little later? Or maybe your baseline hCG level was very low (like 1) and you implanted late?

Implantation happens anywhere between 6-12 days. So if you implanted in the middle at around 9 dpo (5 days before period) and your base level hCG was 1, you would only have a hCG level of around 16mIU/ml eight days later (if doubling happened every 48 hours). And a level of 16mIU/ml would be quite faint on a test. You can't compare pregnancies either as every time you might ovulate or implant differently, or your base level hCG might be higher or lower. For example, if you implanted on 8dpo with a base level hCG of 4, then your level eight days later would be 64mIU/ml, which would make a really clear positive line on a test.

I know it's hard (I worry too!), but not to worry too much!

x

This month was the month i decided not to do opkS. I didnt even pay attention to "symptoms" but I did get pink spotting with white cm about 3 days before my period was due. I thought "hmm implantation bleeding?" but then forgot all about lol. Ive been having cramps all morning but I also had those with all my pregnancies. I just worry about miscarriages because I have had so many and here I am finding out Im pregnant over the holidays and I cant get a prescription of progesterone that I always need :/

Since you aren't sure when you ov'd, you could have ov. later. I was surprised once I began charting that some months I would ov. on CD21!

I can see why you're worried if you can't get the cream you've used in the past :hugs: but try to stay calm and don't worry as that won't help. I hope everything goes okay!

x

I ran to the restroom earlier because I felt like I was bleeding. I wiped before I sat down, nothing but cm. So I pee'd then wiped, nothing again. Looked in the toilet and seen 2 brown spots at the bottom so I made my husband look. He said it was probably left over poop from my daughter since she was the last one in there lol I am going crazy over here.

I usually o on the 15th day. For some reason I took 1 ok around the 20th day and it was dark but not darker than the control line. It looked as if I was either gearing up to O or just missed it. I had one laying around so I thought I would use it and just be done with opk's forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->