• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried

Ash_P

Due Feb with 1st
Reaction score
Started using one of the electronic fertility monitors a few months back, and for the first time in over two years I`ve ovulated this month (according to the monitor anyway)

I think my poor husband is exhausted (who ever said making a baby was romantic) :laugh2:

Now I face another worry, I`m petrified to do a test, just worried about the let down of another :bfn:

The past week or so I`ve been feeling abit iffy, the thought of certain foods are making my feel sick and i`ve lost my appietite. But I`m thinking it could be my mind playing tricks on me as it has done in the past.

I`ve previously thought I actually felt something in my tummy and convinced myself I was preg only to be told NO!

Sorry to moan I know you are all going through difficult times, but I had to get it out. No point saying to friends (who all have children) as they dont really understand what its like. Where as here you all know exactely how it is.
:hug:

Or hun! Well I know how you feel with the friends situation, im pretty much on my own when it comes to children, I seem to be the only one who cant just fall pregnant at the drop of a hat!
When is it time to test, is AF late?

Af late by 3 days now. concerned that its falling back in irregular spells again as for years it could be anything up to 70/80 odd days. I could be putting my body under pressure so who knows. Going to do test today, fingers crossed, hoping for a :bfp: but trying not to get to wound up about it. will keep updated :D

Or hun, leave it a few days then test again.
I know how frustrating it is, but you could still get a BFP!!!
Do you feel any different or do you feel like your AF is on her way?????

I feel like its coming, getting tummy cramps etc but nothing so far. usually if i do a test AF comes the day after but not so far. I`ll wait to the end of the week and if nothing has arrived then il test again. keep everything crossed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->