Worried

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
I've had a faint BFP today (waiting for 3 days to test again) and I keep getting a feeling in my stomach, like when you haven't eaten, tightening and rumbling. I'm worried that I'm not eating enough and I might lose my baby (If I am pregnant) but I eat often my OH says I eat constantly and I ALWAYS feel hungry but when it comes to eating I don't want to.
Any advice? Just so worried I'm not eating enough for the baby to be healthy :(

When I first got pregnant with my daughter I had no appetite at all, I remember telling my doctor that if I didn't force myself to eat I wouldn't eat all day. My doctor said it was fine, that I'd soon be making up for it and that I should just keep taking my vitamins and eat when I felt like it. Baby was absolutely fine.

Congratulations btw hun :) xx

Thank you so much! It's put my mind at ease. It's my first and I've always had a problem with my weight (not over, under) and now I know I have an extra life to feed I'm freaking out :( I'm sure it'll all feel better once I've seen the doctor but I'm full of worry at the moment :(
And thank you! xx

its not until pregnancy is actually far along that you really need to eat additional. and even then its only 100 calories more per day (so 1 extra slice of bread) so chances are eating as normal you would be fine. The body will take from you rather than risk letting the baby suffer so if you are short it will be you who is depleted

Ah, thank you! :) It's just the rumbling I keep getting (like you get when you don't eat) that worries me most :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->