worried

faye38

Reaction score
im going to have to start taking clomid im really worried about it the side affect and iv read so much stuff about this drug i worried anyone else taking it and when i have egg reteval do i have to be knoocked out can i have a local x

Hi there

Clomid isnt that bad. Im currently about to start 4th round and Ive had no symptoms what so ever - the first month I had pain around Ov (had 3 ripe follies) but the next 2 were fine. Had the odd hot flash but that was the height of it - if you take the tablet at night time you sleep through most of the side effects.

Why are you having egg retrival on clomid - thought that was just for IVF?

My side effects weren't too bad. The first time I took it I had headaches and hot flashes and bad pain in my ovaries but I had produced 4 eggs.

Good Luck!

I was told to take mine at night and so never had any side effects or if I did I slept through them and by the next day I was fine. I did feel a bit of pain in my ovaries but i was happy with that as it showed it was doing something!

I had headaches and hot flashes and taking them at night did not help my headaches but I am headache prone and everyone has different experiences. Good luck and try not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->