Worries

larvalstalker

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of threads like this but I guess I just needed some reassurance...

I lost my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and I am currently 5 week 1 day and I am so scared it is going to happen again.
With my first pregnancy I was sick from the moment I found out. Not just morning sickness or anything, I could barely get out of bed, couldn't shower on my own and I couldn't eat anything. I felt depressed the whole time and looking at baby clothes made me cry. My mom didn't have a good feeling about the pregnancy either and I trust her intuition.

This time I feel a lot better physically and I just have occasional cramps from stretching, and some nausea. My mom is much more positive and even bought a stroller... but I guess I find it hard to get completely excited.

When we told my fiance's mother, she just talked about how we lost the last one and how it could happen again... she just wouldn't say anything positive. Since then I have been terrified of every twinge :(

I guess I just need some positive people who have been through this and had their rainbow babies...

Honestly, it's normal to be scared after a loss, but it does sound really positive this time.
My mum was exactly the same as yours! Although she didn't say anything until I got pregnant second time around.
Actually, you sound just like me for symptoms too, I felt achy, exhausted, my boobs felt like they would explode!
This time around I felt much better. That is until 8 weeks when I developed acute morning sickness that didn't stop until 5 months! But that's rare, I was just really unlucky.
Try your best to be positive, rest and relax whenever you can and let your body do it's job. I'm sure everything will be fine this time. Good luck with your rainbow :hugs:

hey there! im sorry for your loss, but congratulations that you are expecting again!
i feel scared all the time myself, i had a miscarriage in october, and feel constantly worried its going to happen again. i do however feel more positive about this pregnancy, and so does my hubby and our families. i just cant shake this bad feeling.
i hope everything goes well for you! your not alone! i guess its normal to feel like this after a loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->