Worrying all the time

nowmarried

Reaction score
Hello ladies

This is my first post on here, I had a miscarriage at the end of Jan, I think I was about 8 weeks. I'd had some bleeding and was being seen at the EPAU. I'd had a scan to see what the problem was and when I went back for the 2nd one, they said the sac hadn't grown in the last 2 weeks, so I'd miscarried. I went for the medical treatment as they didn't offer a D&C and have been bleeding for the last 4 weeks or so. I'm due back at the hospital this morning as when I went last week for my check up, the PG tests were still showing as positive. Hopefully (I'm sure that's the wrong word to be using!) today, it will show as negative and we can start TTC again soon.

It's all getting me down a bit as I now don't know if the bleeding is my AF returning (probably too soon for that) or the end of the post MC bleeding still (the nurse did say that in some cases, it can last up to a month). I just want my body to get back to normal, so that I can start TTC again. Hubby has been really good but sometimes just doesn't understand all that kind of thing.

I've also been really paranoid about TTC again. If I'm lucky enough to get PG again, I know that I won't have that really excited feeling about it, I'll just be really terrified that the same thing will happen again (this was my first PG). I also worrying that there is something wrong with me and I'll never be able to have a baby. I know I'm being paranoid and all of the nurses at the hospital explained that MC is more common that you'd think and it's nearly always just bad luck, but it doesn't stop me feeling like this. I don't know how to think any other way.

Sorry for rambling ladies, I don't even think I'm asking any questions, just feel a bit better for writing it all down. xx

Try not to worry so much! I know, easier said than done. I lost my first pregnancy and had to have an emergency D&C at the tender age of 19. I went on to have 2 beautiful children in the last 12 years, suffered from a blighted ovum recently, and have been struggling thru PCOS as well. So believe me, God will give you what you need. Don't lose faith or hope. Try to stay positive. Sticky baby dust I am sending your way!

Thanks! It's always good to hear positive stories of other people who have gone on to have successful pregnancies, I think I'm just a bit down as I get my hopes up that things are nearly back to normal and then I find out that they aren't. Had my MC and medical treatment at the end of Jan and am still getting bleeding 4 weeks later. It just seems never ending and I'm still passing clots approx once a week. I've been really paranoid about going out for too long as I'm scared about passing clots when I can't get to a toilet (sorry if that's TMI!). Had my HCG levels taken at the hospital again this morning as I was still getting a +ve PG test last week. HCG levels are down to 24 (apparently, a negative result is 25), so she said that was good and she wants me to do a PG test again in 2 weeks and see what happens. Apparently the bleeding and clots can go on for up to 6 weeks (wish they had told me that at the start!), so I could have another 2 weeks of it.

Sorry, I'm rambling again, just feeling sorry for myself I think. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon xxx

Sounds like you are really going thru it! I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that things slow down for you soon! They did warn me of all of that bleeding if I naturally or medically had my m/c. My doc was not optimistic I would pass it all since I was over 10 weeks by the time they figured out it was a blighted ovum. Since you have been bleeding so long, I urge you to please beware of infection! Make sure you are not running a temp any, or have anything 'foul smelling' coming out. If you do, get to a doc straight away. Otherwise, hope it stops soon and you can get back to normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->