Worrying!

bubulix

Reaction score
Right I've decided after this pregnancy business is over I'm going to raise funds for a public service type advert about pregnancy! All my life I've been brought up to believe pregnancy is a magical easy thing where the woman blossoms and is sick once a day then fine. There is no cramping and no pink brown or red discharge. Queue me having spent the last 3 and a half weeks of my 7 and a half week pregnancy being terrified because I'm an exhausted wreck who feels sick all the time and cries like a baby every time I get pink brown or red discharge and AF type cramping!

Why don't they publicise that in more cases than not this is perfectly normal.....

I am so joining you in this! Nobody tells you about the 24 hour a day nausea, extreme fatigue and constant worrying about every single twinge you get. Not to mention the 100 toilet trips a day just to check for any bleeding.
Thank goodness for this forum. I think I may have gone mad without it!xx

YES!!! Nobody tells you about all these aches and pains that are normal and even that spotting is common! I find it very strange that none of the ladies I have known who have been pregnant or my doctor never mentioned any of this!!!

I agree, thank god for this forum, it keeps me sane :thumbup:

it is so true, though that said you forget how bad it can be, after my first two i have been thinking when i see pregnant people all blooming that i want to be pregnant again, it is so wonderfull...now pregnant i remmeber how rubbish you feel!

though second trimester is much better and you can enjoy being pregnant more.

fingers crossed it gets better for you..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->