Worst day ever

HopfulUnicorn

Reaction score
So I am driving an hour and half this morning to my sales appointment stop to use the restroom and guess who decided to show her face 4 days early?!?! Yup you guessed it good Ole AF! I hate that witch, I especially hate it when she makes a surprise appearance like that while wearing khakis none the less. Great way to start my morning. So I lose my cool and break down crying 10 mins before I have to be at my sales appointment... I manage to pull myself together and give it my all. 3 hours later I leave defeated with no sale.
So here I am wondering what in the world is going on. Last month she was 1 day or 2 early and now 4 days.... So upon J's insistence I took a test this evening because I had a period the week before our chemical in June. It was negative of course. So I am drowning my sorrows in a glass or two of beer tonight.

:hugs: Sorry you had such a craptastic day. What a rotten way for the witch to show her face! Hope you have success this coming cycle. Enjoy that beer--or two!! :beer:

Thanks so much! Nothing better than a good craft beer to make your troubles go away!

Strange, my af has been getting earlier every month too since I've been ttc?!

Sorry you had a crap day, on to the next cycle xxx

Well she needs to get her crap together for both of us! Good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->