Worst mam ever

crownest

Reaction score
I'm being floored by morning sickness. I usually cook most days everything from scratch and well balanced meals, I just can't at the moment. My son is having a bun and chopped up Apple beside me in the bed for breakfast. He has never had so much takeout in his life just can't cope with smell of cooking food.

Don't beat yourself up. You are doing the best you can do. I am sure you are an awesome mom! HUGS!

Don't beat yourself up the end of the day your little one is still eating and your still trying to give healthy things you not a bad mum your just a mum who is pregnant

I feel 100% the same as you!
We’ve gone from home cooked food, loads of fruit and veg, to....whatever is easiest and doesn’t smell too strong LOL.
I feel guilty too but I know it’s just for a short time and then I will be able to do it again.
Don’t beat yourself up - you’re growing a little human - that’s amazing 😁 x

Our house is exactly the same, don't beat yourself up!
Your boy will just enjoy the treats for now :)

I haven't vavcummed in 3 weeks because I feel sick when I start pushing and pulling it! Needs must :)

I didn't cook for two and a half months (luckily my husband did it!) because I just couldn't. I still, at 30 weeks, can't really stomach it. I couldn't open the fridge for about 3 months, so my son had things like fruit and toast/rice cakes etc for lunch, and my daughter had almost entirely school dinners.

You just have to do what you need to to survive.

Thanks ladies I'm over it and the DS is loving it. It's not going to get better just confirmed I have SPD at 7 weeks so looks like I'll be calling the in laws for food

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->