Worst Nights Sleep Ever :( Pain & Panic Attacks

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I was ok all day, same old usual tiredness. I went for an uneventful 2hr nap to recharge my batteries. To my dissapointment I was exhausted again come 8pm. Went to bed at 9, an not a moment to soon I got period like pain in my lower abdomen an it spread to my back. My belly did tighten but it didn't go rock hard an the pain wasn't unbearable. These occured 3-4 times for the first hour, then then next hour it felt like they were minuets apart. At one point after using the bathroom I got back into bed an had horrible round ligament pain in my right side! I was on my own an husband had to come home as I started having panic attacks. I Sat up for a bit an took some paracetamol. Best bit is everything went away when I sat up or walked around! The pains stopped after a while. Also through this ordeal I was getting cold sweats an shivering in random bursts. They eventually stopped also.

I really don't know what it was. My first thought is constipation, as my stomach was gurgling, I had trapped wind an felt sick. But usually my constipation symptoms don't last that long before I have a bowel movement. Baby is head down as the midwife confirmed Thursday last week. Could this possibly be round ligament pain because she's moving around into position etc? The whole way through my.ordeal she was annoyingly active!

Do you think I should call the midwife tonight if I get it again? Has anyone experienced similar? Im 35wks with my second xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->