Worth upgrading to the icandy pear?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I have the icandy apple, which I bought on ebay when I lived in the UK. Now I'm expecting our second and wondering what people's experiences with the pear are? Is it worth upgrading or should I look around for other tandem prams? I think I'll be looking in the UK as the choice here isn't great.

Hey sorry Im no good as I dont have one... But have seen a lady at play group who has one and it looked nice. Congrats again! Totally chuffed for you :D xxx

I was looking at the peach and the pear (I have the cherry atm) the peach is lovely to push, very light and easy to manouver. The pear seemed a bit heavy but I'm not the biggest person in the world xx

Hee hee, thanks PF.

Aww Bubbles, I think the peach looks gorgeous too, but we live somewhere where I need something that's upto off-terrain as well! Mostly Sofia's in her sling, but in the summer I and she both get really hot so I have to put her in the pram.

Check out the babyjogger city select! I love it, and can't wait for it to be released!! Better than the Peach I think :)

Check out the babyjogger city select! I love it, and can't wait for it to be released!! Better than the Peach I think :)

Oooo looks cool! Have you found the price anywhere?? I wonder how it would do off-road...

I don't think any tandem is going to be great off road to be honest. If you look on ebay america, some of the sellers will ship to the UK for about 120USD. So just add it up and convert it to pounds, I can't remember exactly how much but I know it worked out considerably cheaper than getting the iCandy Pear here.

But I've just bought an apple myself, was too scared to buy without seeing and testing it first. A few shops will have it in stock by June though :) So you will be able to test it out first - lucky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->