Would a test be showing positive yet?!

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Firstly, I dont temp or use OPKS so can only base my ‘ovulation day’ on what I had been shown when TTC many years ago.

I had a few days of EWCM and and ovary pains - always the same with it monthly. So count my 1DPO as the first day after i had the huge wave of EWCM.

From 4-6 DPO , i had on and off lower left ovary type pain . No excess discharge or anything (aside from one day when I had some additional EWCM) on 5dpo i stood up and felt like something had been yanked in my lower left side. But nothing again like that since. ( possible implantation?)

6DPO i had some random dizzy spells and was definitely needing to pee more.

I’m now 9DPO and my breast are tender to touch. My nipples mostly but not hugely . Bought a bundle on OneStep ( apparently ultra sensitive) tests off Amazon and tested this morning but its a stark white BFN.

Would it not be showing up on the test by now even faintly if it was implantation then?!

Thanks for reading!

FX the next few days will show bfp if preggers. You are still early especially with not being 100% sure on O date

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Took another test this morning and still stark white. The last few months my cycles have been off ( anywhere from 25 to 29 days) so am due Af at any point from today till Monday!
The middle of my back is killing today and I’ve had work af like aching along the bottom of my stomach so we shall see if she makes an appearance !

FX for you!
Implantation can happen anytime between 6 and 12 days after ovulation. So if you have ovulation day right, and you are 9 days past it, there is still time. And you need a bit of a build up before it starts showing up! Ds1 I didnt have aaanything until 11-12dpo!

So I'm keeping my FX for you, youll see something soon!

FX!!! Those pains can go either way, hoping its the bfp way <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->