Would any of these delay ovulation???

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
me again :dohh: :haha:

Im cd24 and still waiting for my +opk :growlmad:.... These past few months have been very different, my regular, like clockwork cycles have disappeared! :shrug: :cry:

This month I am on a vit-B complex, omega 3, CoQ10 and prenatals and wondered if any of these would delay ovulation? X

me again :dohh: :haha:

Im cd24 and still waiting for my +opk :growlmad:.... These past few months have been very different, my regular, like clockwork cycles have disappeared! :shrug: :cry:

This month I am on a vit-B complex, omega 3, CoQ10 and prenatals and wondered if any of these would delay ovulation? X

Hmmmm... I wouldn't think that any of those would delay your ovulation. I take Omega 3 and prenatal and don't have any side effects.

The one supplement that kind of sticks out to me regarding side effects is CoQ10. I think some women do experience side effects on it. Check out this thread on it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-over-35/1063061-coq10-statistics.html

Also, anytime you add new supplements, your body can experience changes as a result. I often think you need time for your body to adjust and plateau after taking new supplements. I just say that from experience in taking new supplements.

If you continue to take it, your next cycle may be closer to normal. Or you could stop taking it and see if your cycle gets back on track.

If your cycles don't return to normal, I'd suggest talking to your doc.

Good luck!

thanks hunny! Interesting! Its driving me bonkers :wacko: the not knowing ...i was always so regular :cry: xx

Vitamin B complex (100mg) delayed my ovulation last cycle by 5 days....

thanks hunny! Interesting! Its driving me bonkers :wacko: the not knowing ...i was always so regular :cry: xx

You're welcome! I can relate as fertilaid delayed my regular O. I stopped taking it and have been fine since! It's extremely frustrating when that happens!

Hopefully you'll get back to normal soon!!

Vitamin B complex (100mg) delayed my ovulation last cycle by 5 days....

oh really! Well im only on 50mg but still could be why. I started taking it to help with increasing my lp...just getting inpatient now :dohh:

You're welcome! I can relate as fertilaid delayed my regular O. I stopped taking it and have been fine since! It's extremely frustrating when that happens!

Hopefully you'll get back to normal soon!!

thanks hunny, i just want to ovulate! Lol...so frustrating :haha:

Vitamin complex delayed my ovulation by almost a week and I was trying it to shorten my cycles. It was binned pretty quickly!

Sorry that should have read vitamin B complex!

thank you! I hope its that then and not the fact i have something wrong with me! :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->