Would anyone sharing their stories please bleeding in first tri?

pipsbabybean

Reaction score
Popping in from the first tri ladies
My third baby... went for an early scan due to pink brown spotting
Scan showed me at 6 weeks no hb on abdominal scan
Should of been 8 weeks
Anyways fast forward a week spotting stopped until this am
Now it's watery and brown again
They did say I had a sch in my womb so explains the brown bleed
Just looking for similar stories good or bad
Keeping myself busy until rescan on Friday
Thanks ladies

I've bled with all my pregnancies hun its pretty normal, time to worry is if it get heavier and you start cramping from it.

Hope Friday goes ok hunxxxx

Thanks lewood so far no pain at all praying constantly x

You should be ok babe just stay positive xx

I've had more than one bleed hun and my little girl is absolutely perfect and wiggly as ever. Sometimes it's just one of these things xxx

I had a pretty scary bleed at 8w1d fairly intense period-like cramping. I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage, but baby was just fine. No cause was identified at the time. The following week I had more cramping and spotting, went in for another ultrasound and baby was still fine, but this time they found a little sch. Bleeding has since resolved and I'm a little over 13 weeks now. Bleeding is quite scary, but it's often normal in first tri. I hope it resolves for you very soon!

I didn't bleed at all with my first, but I have bled six times so far throughout this pregnancy, but everything has been ok.

Good luck for Friday, fingers crossed everything is ok :)

I had spotting/bleeding/passing clots from weeks 5-7 with DD, and got pushed back almost two weeks with her at the first ultrasound. Went to 41 weeks with her and she came out healthy. Good luck, hun :flower:

I bled so much at the start that I actually thought it was my period, just a lighter than normal one! So far I am 3 scans down and all perfect!

Wishing you the healthiest pregnancy xx

I didn't bleed at all with my first pregnancy. Second time around I bled pink/red about six times during the pregnancy. My little boy is a happy,healthy six week old now.

:)

I had spotting/bleeding/passing clots from weeks 5-7 with DD, and got pushed back almost two weeks with her at the first ultrasound. Went to 41 weeks with her and she came out healthy. Good luck, hun :flower:

I got put bk two weeks at 8 also scared me silly
Thanks so much ladies Uve been so kind , here's to Friday x

Lovely women. Nice when you find people who have gone through the same experience. Fingers crossed for Friday xxx

First pregnancy was a breeze
Second I do spot brown but it stopped and I never even mentioned it to epu,
This one god I feel like I'm havin to fight fight fight x
THanks to all again x

first pregnancy ended in MC due to coming down with H1N1 and being on intense meds at time of conception.

Second pregnant I spotted pink for like a micro-second at 6 weeks and thought for sure I was going to lose the pregnancy, cried my eyes out, etc etc... It stopped, only showed ONE time on TP, son was born via C-Section at 39 weeks because there was no way he was going to make it out naturally and was 10lbs 3 oz.

This pregnancy? Spotted brown, pink, and even orange consistently when wiping from 8 - 10 weeks. Cramped. Felt like death. Didn't want to move, was CONVINCED I was miscarrying again even though three ultrasounds showed that this baby is fine fine fine. Turns out I had BV :( The joys of pregnancy, I'm tellin ya. Went on MetroGel for 5 days, problems stopped immediately, life is awesome now.

I had bleeding with both pregnancies around 8-10 weeks and everything was fine. Good luck on Friday!

Thanks again ladies I no it could go either way but I do Stil feel pregnant
Been dull cramping all day
Please just be growing x

:hugs: hope Friday comes around quickly xxx

Hello! Obviously everyone is different, but here's my experience:
- 1st pregnancy had no bleeding at all.
- 2nd pregnancy (this one) had a HUGE gush of blood around 6 weeks. Didn't last any longer than the gush, but when we went in for a scan, it showed TWO sacs, both empty. The thoughts were that it could have started as a twin pregnancy and one wasn't viable, or that both weren't viable.
- Had a nerve wrecking week's wait for a rescan to see how things were going. The next scan at almost 8 weeks showed 1 sac with one heartbeat.
- Had further bleeding throughout this pregnancy (not heavy and not any gushes, but definitely some bleeding upon wiping, and was still alarming) and all is well for me :)

I really hope everything is ok for you! My doctor reassured me that about 1 in 4 women bleed during a healthy, successful pregnancy - and apparently it varies with each pregnancy. Crossing my fingers for you. I would say that since she told you about the SCH, it's most likely due to that and you will see a heartbeat at the next ultrasound. Hopefully anyway!!! :)

Hello! Obviously everyone is different, but here's my experience:
- 1st pregnancy had no bleeding at all.
- 2nd pregnancy (this one) had a HUGE gush of blood around 6 weeks. Didn't last any longer than the gush, but when we went in for a scan, it showed TWO sacs, both empty. The thoughts were that it could have started as a twin pregnancy and one wasn't viable, or that both weren't viable.
- Had a nerve wrecking week's wait for a rescan to see how things were going. The next scan at almost 8 weeks showed 1 sac with one heartbeat.
- Had further bleeding throughout this pregnancy (not heavy and not any gushes, but definitely some bleeding upon wiping, and was still alarming) and all is well for me :)

I really hope everything is ok for you! My doctor reassured me that about 1 in 4 women bleed during a healthy, successful pregnancy - and apparently it varies with each pregnancy. Crossing my fingers for you. I would say that since she told you about the SCH, it's most likely due to that and you will see a heartbeat at the next ultrasound. Hopefully anyway!!! :)

Thanks so much marigold yh I'm sure it is the sch
It was large in size I think , just hope there is a hb
All this worry because they didn't do an internal scan to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back