Would anyone sharing their stories please bleeding in first tri?

I've had intense cramps throughout my pregnancy so far. I started bleeding the night after my 12 week scan (which had shown baby was fine). Lasted about 5 days but had a rescan and baby was still fine, now I'm 15 weeks. Cramps and/or bleeding doesn't always mean bad news, hope everything goes well for you x

I found out I was pregnant super early at 3 weeks and 4 days. At around 5 weeks I went to the toilet and had pink when I wiped, having had 2 previous chemical miscarriages I panicked and went to the doctors and they weren't helpful. The day later I was still spotting, this time a bit red so I decided, screw it, I pay my taxes, I'm going to A&E. They scanned me and saw this -
https://s2.postimg.org/eji2zyvah/IMG_20150423_125328.jpg
No heart beat but yolk sac. They booked a scan for 2 weeks later (during this time I started spotting again but only pink) and at my next scan they saw the heartbeat ! I think it was breakthrough bleeding.
I am no 26 weeks pregnant and my son is kicking my bladder like it's a football.
Hope your story ends happy too !

Had some pinchy pains tonight whilst out
Got home and wiped red blood
Dunno what to think :(

I know every situation is different, but I had bleeding when I wiped around this point with both pregnancies. My Dr said that it can happen when the placenta starts to take over. It's always so scary to see color when you wipe though! :hugs:

I know every situation is different, but I had bleeding when I wiped around this point with both pregnancies. My Dr said that it can happen when the placenta starts to take over. It's always so scary to see color when you wipe though! :hugs:

Thanks ameli
That's comforting
I'm trying my hardest to stay positive ,
I had those pinchy pains in one area as I was driving back last night came in a went loo and it was there, but this morning nothing more it was just on wiping
It's just dark brown now x

I found out I was pregnant super early at 3 weeks and 4 days. At around 5 weeks I went to the toilet and had pink when I wiped, having had 2 previous chemical miscarriages I panicked and went to the doctors and they weren't helpful. The day later I was still spotting, this time a bit red so I decided, screw it, I pay my taxes, I'm going to A&E. They scanned me and saw this -
https://s2.postimg.org/eji2zyvah/IMG_20150423_125328.jpg
No heart beat but yolk sac. They booked a scan for 2 weeks later (during this time I started spotting again but only pink) and at my next scan they saw the heartbeat ! I think it was breakthrough bleeding.
I am no 26 weeks pregnant and my son is kicking my bladder like it's a football.
Hope your story ends happy too !

Hi teddysgirl thanks for ur post hun
I can only hope
Still feel pregnant just hope it's all these other things doing it,
I love ur signature
I'm a babywearing mumma to :)

pipsbabybean, why not make a run to the local ER and have an emergency scan done? They should do it for you if you're actively bleeding/staining and cramping. It MAY give you a bit more solace if their techs can find something and give you a bit of an idea of what's going on in there.

pipsbabybean, why not make a run to the local ER and have an emergency scan done? They should do it for you if you're actively bleeding/staining and cramping. It MAY give you a bit more solace if their techs can find something and give you a bit of an idea of what's going on in there.

Thanks nerdy
I would but it's an hour away and I've no one to look after my girls
I have an appt for follow up scan tomorrow afternoon, hubby has had to take half a day so he can watch our babies, we don't have many people around us
Please everyone think positive it will be ok tomorrow
Had a killer headache today not much more brown just on wiping now x

Sending positive thoughts that tomorrow's scan will show all is well.

I hope your scan goes great! <3 I had daily spotting and bleeding for three weeks in the first tri. Scared me so, so bad, but everything turned out to be fine. My OB and perinatologist both said that it's really normal.

Not sure what time your scan is today, but wishing you luck!:hugs:

Sorry for the delay ladies
Scan showed no change, and I'm bleeding heavily now
Absolutely gutted
I want to thank each and everyone of u for ur support its been amazing
Hopefully be here soon xx

I'm so sorry, hun. :hugs: I really wish you had gotten better news. :cry:

Oh Pip, I'm so so sorry! Sending big hugs to you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics