would have been due date advice

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls, my due date is fast approaching, i would have had Lily 16th of june. im just wondering if you have any advice on something i could do to celebrate/commemorate

my OH is extremely private person and will most likely be working that day so i think it'll just be me on my own, ill def be visiting her grave but i just dont know what to do!i know ill be a mess so i wont feel like being sociable at all that day just dont know what to do to mark my little angels special day xxxxx:hugs:

What about writing her a letter telling her everything you would say to her if she was here and put it in a helium balloon and send it up to heaven for her? :hugs:

I can only imagine how hard this day is going to be for you :( I wish you didnt have to spend the day alone though :hugs:

What about writing her a letter telling her everything you would say to her if she was here and put it in a helium balloon and send it up to heaven for her? :hugs:

I can only imagine how hard this day is going to be for you :( I wish you didnt have to spend the day alone though :hugs:

KIKI thats a lovely idea!!! thanks so much ill definitely be doing that!!
i dont really mind spending it alone tbh, i thought i would but im just going to go to a quiet spot and think about things and about Lily. i know i can come here for support too from you all xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->