• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would implantation make an ectopic less likely?

Cwtch22

Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying that I'm absolutely terrified/paranoid about this pregnancy! I've had 2 successful (and easy) pregnancies before and I almost feel like I've already used up my share of good luck!

So, my husband and I weren't trying but I had what I'm sure was implantation bleeding the week before. I had some watery red blood once when I wiped at 7dpo and then nothing at all. I was so sure it was implantation I was basically waiting for my bfp from then on and got it the next week.

It doesn't help that my husband was scheduled for a vasectomy 3 days after we had the BFP!! We went ahead with it and now I'm really worried because if anything were to now happen to this pregnancy that would be it, not more trying again.

In the last few days I've feeling a dull achey pain on the one side and it's playing on my mind. Obviously if it gets bad I'll get in touch with my EPU but my questions are... 1) Is it possible to get normal stretching pains in mainly one side if that's where the baby has implanted, and 2) Is it true that if you get implantation bleeding it's not likely to be an ectopic?

I CANNOT wait for my 12 week scan!

I don't know much about implantation bleeding, but I did have lots of pain on my left side in the beginning. Turns out that's the side I ovulated from and what I was feeling was the corpus luteum cyst. Which everyone gets and it can cause one sided discomfort. It's very very common.

My first sign of pregnancy was what felt like ovary pain. Apparently if it was eptopic you'd be screaming in pain if it was pressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->