Would like a buddy, 27 ttc #2

ttcbump1

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a buddy I'm 8dpo in my tww. Would really like a buddy who is around the same sort of cycle dates who is going through the same things. Ttc #2 my son is 15 months old, so would like a brother or sister for him xx

I am a 24 year old ttc #2. I am at CD 22 at 6 or 7 dpo. We decided that our 2 year old son needs a brother or a sister as well.Hopefully we will both find something out soon! :thumbup:

hi, thanks for replying! Well this eve I decided I was too impatient to wait ....so I did a test and I got my :bfp: sooo excited!!! hopefully have a smoother 9months than when I had Theo xx
Good luc on your BFP!!

hi, thanks for replying! Well this eve I decided I was too impatient to wait ....so I did a test and I got my :bfp: sooo excited!!! hopefully have a smoother 9months than when I had Theo xx
Good luc on your BFP!!

Congrats!!! What kind of test did you use??? Did you have any symptoms? I am having a hard time waiting... it is going to drive me crazy!! Yipee on the baby!!!:happydance:

Hi sorry it's taken so long to reply, we went away for bank hol weekend. I tried a superdrug test which had a faint line, so I tried a clear blue digital. I had a dull ache for a few days n feeling tired slot but they were the only symptoms. It sounds weird but I kinda just knew, I remember the ache was different to a period ache n more like when I found out out I was pregnant with Theo. Xx how's things going with you xx

Hi sorry it's taken so long to reply, we went away for bank hol weekend. I tried a superdrug test which had a faint line, so I tried a clear blue digital. I had a dull ache for a few days n feeling tired slot but they were the only symptoms. It sounds weird but I kinda just knew, I remember the ache was different to a period ache n more like when I found out out I was pregnant with Theo. Xx how's things going with you xx

Things are going pretty well. I have the same symptoms but tested today and BFN so I am not holding my breath anymore... :( maybe next cycle!

Hi ttcbump1

Can I ask how long you have been trying?

I am 27 in a couple of weeks and TTC #2, my little boy is 17 months so we are in a similar situation although you have a confirmed BFP, congrats!

BLmcd08 - I think we were down to test the same day on June Testers, 4th June. I did the same as you and tested on Saturday and also got a BFN. I am not holding out hope for this cycle either although no AF signs yet and it would normally arrive today or tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you and keep me updated when you do test.

TT84

Hi TT84,

It was our first month of trying, so really wasnt expecting anything to happen straight away. Hope you get your BFP!!! ive started to feel a bit sick the last couple of days and my boobs hasve become tender.

Good luck to both of you testing tomorrow xxx

Unfortunately I am out for this month, the dreaded :witch: got me!

This was only our first month of TTC so fingers crossed for this cycle.

Good luck to you both and loads of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->