Would love a Pregnancy buddy :) Due feb 2011!

mummy2lissy

Reaction score
Hey, Im new to the site but I would love a buddy for either iphone messaging (pingchat etc) or emails ,fb etc.
Im 20 and im having my 2nd baby.
Would love either a newbie having their first child,I may be able to offer you advice, share experiences. Or someone with 1 other child like myself, to compare pregnancies and past experiences.
Add me or Private message me :) would love to hear from you
Thanks xxx

I'm also 20, but pregnant with my first! I'm due around Feb 4

Hi, Im 20, and is pregnant with my first baby, am 6/7weeks gone. not too sure yet, need to wait for dating scan. xxx

oh and im due 1st march! again this could change at the dating scan :):) xxxx

So had an ultrasound Friday, and baby only measured 6 weeks but had a good strong heartbeat. We go in 2 weeks to measure again but I'm not changing my ticker til then. Right now they have changed our due date to March 4

Aw!
Your baby is due on my birthday! :)
I cant wait to get my first scan, i think im 7 wks today so hopefully 4 weeks to go until i get my appointment. xx

They must do things totally different in the UK. We typically get a transvaginal ultrasound on our first appt to make sure our dates are right. How does your system work?

I'm not sure as this is my first, but i know we have a appointment to get all the bloods and stuff done, then a dating scan at around 12weeks. so i have a while to wait yet to get to meet my midwife. Some women here get appointments much earlier, but for me, here is scotland, i have to wait until 11/12weeks to begin the process. And i think its just an ultrasound, but cannot see it then a vaginal scan is done. only at your request tho... i think :)

im due feb 14th with baby number 3 if you want to be buddies!

I'm due feb 2nd with my first and looking for a buddy! Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->