Would Love A Pregnancy Buddy :)

SunshineSam

Reaction score
Hey, :hugs:

I'm 6weeks 3 days ... Due 2nd February 2016 :flower:
Would anyone like to Buddy up with me? Be nice to share the highs and lows with someone who understands xx

I'm a little further along (11 weeks), but would love to be your buddy.

Hi Sunshine! I'm due February 12th :) There's a bunch of us on the February LoveBugs thread too!

According to my LMP i am 5 weeks 2 days, due around February 11. It might be interesting having a pregnancy buddy. This will be my third.

Hi we can be buddys Im 5 weeks and 3 days prego due on 2/8/2015!

Hey, :hugs:

I'm 6weeks 3 days ... Due 2nd February 2016 :flower:
Would anyone like to Buddy up with me? Be nice to share the highs and lows with someone who understands xx

Hi Sunshine! I'm due February 12th :) There's a bunch of us on the February LoveBugs thread too!

I am due February 11. Where is the February LoveBugs thread?? I am still trying to find my way through all these threads.

This link should work :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-2016-42-buggies-so-far-30.html#post35648355

^What Jarvis said!! Come join us in the February Lovebugs thread. We'd love some new Mommies.

Hi SunshineSam

Unreal... I am due on 2 February or thereabouts :) I am getting 1st, 2nd 3rd Feb from different sources but GP gave me 2nd or 3rd.
I tried to pm you but cant see the option on your profile. Sorry if I am being stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->