would love some advice! secondary infertility

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm 24 years old, I have a DD and have been TTC number 2 since April 2013.
We got pregnant with DD unexpectedly, within 2 weeks. had some bleeding early on and pre-eclampsia but DD came out perfectly healthy.

I was on implanon for 13 months, which stopped my periods altogether and then it took 6 months for them to come back.

my cycles are now anywhere from 19 days to 69. completely unpredictable. i seem to be ovulating and all the tests my GP has done have come back fine.

I have had not one glimpse of a sticky bean. no MMC, no MC, no chemicals. nothing. and every cycle is different.

so a couple of things!
1- i had a traumatic birth with DD. is it possible that something that happened there has affected my fertility?
2- UK ladies. can i get clomid on the NHS? my GP implied that as I already have DD, the NHS won't help me with any form of fertility treatment.
3- has anyone done egg sharing? I'm looking into IVF, but cant afford it, so egg sharing would be the only way i can get it.
4- any other advice for someone in my situation!

I have depression and was recently put back onto my anti depressants, but that was less than 2 weeks ago. my husband is also on anti anxiety meds and anti depressants, but he got an ex pregnant, and me, and with my cycles being so out of whack, im fairly sure it's me that has the issues.

seriously. I'm totally lost as to what to do, and the idea of not being able to have any other children is absolutely devastating. any help or advice or encouragement would really really help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->