Would or wouldn't you

Babushka

Reaction score
Suppose you had 50/50 care of your 17 year old teenager, you and your ex split all costs including private school fees. Would you put in a child support claim if he earned more than you?

no....

just because someone works hard and earns good money does not entitle them to have to pay any more for their child IMO....
(considerin he has her half the time)

children cost the same to raise wheather their parents earn more or not

my dh is in this position and its totally unfair... just because he earns more should not mean he pays more than 50%
his ex asks him for money all the time and asks to go 50% but then asks for more on top and coz he cares so much he pays out on top o his child support... needless to say that stopped when his ex rang him crying poor the posted a pic of her new $200 tattoo on FB of her new husbands name who she is also creaming money off

if two ppl dtd... it took two and thats 50% lol

also the fact that hes already paying half of private school fees is pretty damn nice ... a lot of men def wouldnt

quite frankly the question in itself to me sounds totally greedy ... sorry but it hit my buzzzer a bit

I personally wouldn't... If it was 50/50 care already and 50/50 for costs then I'd be happy with that

no....

just because someone works hard and earns good money does not entitle them to have to pay any more for their child IMO....
(considerin he has her half the time)

children cost the same to raise wheather their parents earn more or not

my dh is in this position and its totally unfair... just because he earns more should not mean he pays more than 50%
his ex asks him for money all the time and asks to go 50% but then asks for more on top and coz he cares so much he pays out on top o his child support... needless to say that stopped when his ex rang him crying poor the posted a pic of her new $200 tattoo on FB of her new husbands name who she is also creaming money off

if two ppl dtd... it took two and thats 50% lol

also the fact that hes already paying half of private school fees is pretty damn nice ... a lot of men def wouldnt

quite frankly the question in itself to me sounds totally greedy ... sorry but it hit my buzzzer a bit

No need to apologise at all. I totally agree with you. My partner's ex is has put in a claim when he has been very generous over the past decade.

Here's the funny part... My partner is self employed and business has been bad the past year (not funny) his earnings have decreased by 50% so she now earns more than him. We just need to update the details with the child support office & then she will have to pay him double what she was expecting him to cough up :happydance:

Hahaha thats funny...

Oh im glad ur on that end of the stick too haha didnt wana offend anyone...

Oh some women just dont get it or wanna be spiteful...

No, how greedy! She should be happy with sharing the costs for their daughter equally as its only fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->