would really like a ttc buddy!

vaniilla

Reaction score
hey all, I'm 19 and ttc 1st, my cycle is around 30/35 days long, would really like a ttc buddy :) any help would be appreciated :happydance:

xx

Im a smidge behind you. My cycles are a mess, last month 31 days, prior to that 36, before that 42. So I am aiming for a 30-35 day cycle.

I am on day 29 at the moment.

I dont know when I ov'd - do you??

But we BD'd pn 9,10,12,12,14 &15 nov

I have no clue when I ov'd :( I'm really hopeless with the whole calculating things, until we started ttc (last month) I wasn't aware that my cycle was around 35 days long!!!! I've put on some weight strangely in the last few months (most likely an effect of the implanon grrrr) we bd'd pretty much around those dates too. have you been getting any symptoms?

if im still ttc next month I am going to do OV sticks everyday to work out when I actually OV. (I did that with my first baby and it worked)

Um, not really any symptoms. Keep thinking AF is going to arrive any second though :(

I feel bloated and achy in my stomach and back, but thats it, all AF symptoms I think.

When I had my first I had very sore rock boobs, which I dont have this time, last time i just "knew" where as this time I am not convinced.

How about you?? any symptoms??

last weeek I had lots of symptoms - severe head aches, nausea, dizzy spells, vivid dreams. this week all I've had is twinges, being bloated, weird appetite and back pain but thats probably because of the way I've been sitting!!! I'm sure af is on her way :( I really want to get OV sticks but my oh says that its a waste of money and that we should only get them after 4/5 months of trying grrrr!!! my bb's are being really weird like they one day they'll be really sore and then the next day they'll be less sore etc?!? have you gotten this before?

yours sounds quite promising! Alot of symptoms! fingers crossed!!

tbh when I had it last time I cant properly remember, I was on holiday at the time, we had been trying and I tested before we left and it was negative, then at some point in the 7 day holiday I noticed that every morning and night my boobs were solid! They may have been like that in the day,but I was so distracted sunbathing in cyprus that I didnt analyse everything - lol!!

Im too impatient to wait 4/5 months,but they are expensive, I spent £20 on 7 this month and didnt get a positive!!! So I may as well have just torn up that £20 note!!

But I will do the same next month - ha ha!!!

yours sounds quite promising! Alot of symptoms! fingers crossed!!

tbh when I had it last time I cant properly remember, I was on holiday at the time, we had been trying and I tested before we left and it was negative, then at some point in the 7 day holiday I noticed that every morning and night my boobs were solid! They may have been like that in the day,but I was so distracted sunbathing in cyprus that I didnt analyse everything - lol!!

Im too impatient to wait 4/5 months,but they are expensive, I spent £20 on 7 this month and didnt get a positive!!! So I may as well have just torn up that £20 note!!

But I will do the same next month - ha ha!!!

hehehe I'm the same :haha::haha: I'll probably end up wasting money again next cycle, stupid tests why can't they just work two weeks in advance and be 100% accurate lol :blush: I wish the 2ww wasn't so hopeless!!! cyprus sounds nice :)

:dust:

i know this is late but im 19 too and this is my 1st month TTC also my cycle is about 45 days long im 4DPO atm and you really should buy OPK's bc i tried doing it on my own and i was way early! if i never bought the OPK's i might have missed my OV this month! get them online i bought like 40 OPKs & 10 HPT for like 12 bucks! but they work good! GOOD LUCK!:hugs:

hey eskimobabys I've bought a bunch of tests online (the dippy ones) and they are all coming back negative, I'm due today so not sure what to think :dohh: I'll look into buying some opks :) having any symptoms yet?

Hows it going ladies, i am on day 30, feeling very crampy and achey, keep going to the loo thinking AF has arrived, but not yet - prob tomorrow morning if I have a 31 day cycle like last month :(

Just out of interest, as you are both 19 (I am the grand old age of 27 - lol), why do you want to try for a baby when you are still so young? not judging, just interested.

This is me: I got with my husband at 17 and desperately wanted a baby, but he kept me very grounded and said he wasnt ready etc, we bought a 2 bed house and moved in when I was 21, we got married when I was 23 and our 1st baby was born a few days before I was 26. We are about to move in 2 weeks to our next house 4 bedroom, ready for fingers crossed, the next bubs!!

Hows it going ladies, i am on day 30, feeling very crampy and achey, keep going to the loo thinking AF has arrived, but not yet - prob tomorrow morning if I have a 31 day cycle like last month :(

Just out of interest, as you are both 19 (I am the grand old age of 27 - lol), why do you want to try for a baby when you are still so young? not judging, just interested.

This is me: I got with my husband at 17 and desperately wanted a baby, but he kept me very grounded and said he wasnt ready etc, we bought a 2 bed house and moved in when I was 21, we got married when I was 23 and our 1st baby was born a few days before I was 26. We are about to move in 2 weeks to our next house 4 bedroom, ready for fingers crossed, the next bubs!!

hehe I know it seems young but me and my oh want around 5 children which my mum thinks is crazy :p but we don't want to have them all one after the other as it would be difficult and I guess like all women I really want kids and I'm lucky that my oh wants to as well, we at first decided we would try after we got married but thats over a year away and we are trying this year because I go to uni next year and I wanted to have the baby before I start (my course starts in late october) as I didn't want to wait 3 years to have one as I dont want to fall pregnant during uni :blush::p sorry for the long babble :)

Not a babble at all!!

wow 5 children!!!! Thats a whole lot of kids! Are you from a big family??

I am 1 of 4 and based on that I wouldnt personally want my children to have a big family 2 or 3 max.

What are you planning to study at uni. Good on you planning to study when you have a child. I obviously need to organise myself better, I dont even go to the gym anymore since having my little one - lol!!!

Not a babble at all!!

wow 5 children!!!! Thats a whole lot of kids! Are you from a big family??

I am 1 of 4 and based on that I wouldnt personally want my children to have a big family 2 or 3 max.

What are you planning to study at uni. Good on you planning to study when you have a child. I obviously need to organise myself better, I dont even go to the gym anymore since having my little one - lol!!!

I have a big family in general - I have 39 first cousins :p but in my own family there was only me and my sister and I always wanted more siblings :) I'm hopefully going to be studying history of art with archaeology :) lol I've never been organized enough to go the gym at least you used to go, I joined ages ago and went about 3 times :p

so how come you're moving home? moving far? me and my oh moved home early this october, we moved a good 5 hours away from where we used to live so it feels a bit lonely at times :/ but its worth it, we're moving again within a year too :)

well my OH (we are already married)really wants one and i want one before i start school just like vanilla but i have PCOS so we are doing this with out meds so our chances are low anyhow but i feel like if we wait to start and get put on all these drugs for years and and nothing happens and we have to do stuff like IVF or whatever i want to have healthy young eggs bc god knows how long it'll take us to have a baby or what we have to do to get one..

vanilla i haven't really had any sims. yet :( but im trying not to look for any lol im trying to ignore everything if that makes sense lol

eskimobabys I know what you mean I keep telling myself not symptom spot but I'm reading that even no symptoms can be a symptom lol so I find myself thinking about it without even knowing I'm taking my mind off things by going to see the new moon movie tomorrow with my oh, he's dreading it :p I hope we get our :bfp: soon then we can be bump buddies :happydance:

so how come you two are trying for a boy? me and my oh are split on it :p I want a girl and he wants a boy lol

We are moving to a bigger house, not moving far, sold our house and now moving down the road to a bigger house. Our little girl has completely taken over our house - I am so over our living room being plastic city!! It was fine when she was a baby as all the toys are small, but now she is 18 months, in the living room we have:

A massive toy box full - it was meant to contain everything, but it overflows
about 30 books
a talking chair thing
a vtech walker
a rocking horse
an in the night garden truck
a dolls pushchair
numerous dolls!

The list goes on!! So much for an adult living room. I think this is her play room and I am being the inconvenience with my tv and sofa in here - lol!!!

I dont want to move again though - its been stressful! Now we are surrounded by boxes, which with a little one is a nightmare! She "helps" packing and unpacking stuff, have to keep a close eye on my phone and keys incase she packs them somewhere!!

Do both of you know people that have studied whilst having children?? I can honestly say I dont think I could do it. I would think you are amazing!

I have a family friend that has 2 kids and is on her last year of uni :) awwww thanks :blush: who knows what I will be like come closer to the time :haha: I've made it clear to my oh that if we have a baby now come uni time I will not work because uni & a baby are more than enough of a time commitment and luckily he is fine with it. we're still waiting for his lucky break as he's a photographer so its a bit hard for him to find stable-ish work :nope: but life goes on.

I hate moving too my parents have dragged me around europe as a kid so I can definitely say packing is hassle but after a month of moving in you'll forget all about it :) are you hoping for a boy or girl?

:flower:

yes my mother did it with 4 little ones :) no vanilla we aren't trying for a boy we are getting one you prolly think im crazy but this is the story --->[thread=217399]He Hears Your Crys[/thread] :) im not sure if yal believe in god or not but i do! hope i dont offend!

yes my mother did it with 4 little ones :) no vanilla we aren't trying for a boy we are getting one you prolly think im crazy but this is the story --->[thread=217399]He Hears Your Crys[/thread] :) im not sure if yal believe in god or not but i do! hope i dont offend!

wow that is really something you don't see everyday :) I'm lost for words, I hope you get your 3 :bfp:'s soon :) :dust::dust::dust:

wow - then I think your mum is amazing - goodness me!!

I dont believe in god, but that its pretty great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->