Would really love some input and advise please :)

d1kt8r

Reaction score
Here are some of my opks im unsure of the CD as I didn't mark them but as you can see by my chart I had a lot of positives. one of the opks I had the test line was so much darker than the control you can hardly even see the control line the last opk pic is from today all EWCM has gone. last cycle I think I had an anovulaory cycle, and this cycle has felt like a really strong ovulation stage.

anyone else had anthing like this also what do you think of my chart, all comments appreciated.

thanks BNB ers :) xxx

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
  • charrrt.jpg
    charrrt.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 7
I won't be a huge amount of help but your middle test looks like your positive to me. I think as long as you BD around that test you should have a good chance :)

Good luck and lots of baby dust

Thanks yours truly love your tatts btw

I use tests similar and they always give a positive result BUT the negatives are when the line is fainter than the test line they are positive when the line is the same or darker than the test line hope this helps I would say your middle one is defo a positive xxx

Im atill getting string positives have been for over a week and my temo is still high so hope its a good sign

I'd say the first one is more positive. Im not sure if that is any help. im no good at matching them up with charts though as this is my first month charting ! xxx

I'd say middle and top are positive but bottom is negative because its quite abit fainter than the test line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->