would really some bump buddies

Cherbare

proud mama
Reaction score
So I had bump buddies with my last 2 pregnancies and I still keep in touch with them but I'd really like some with this pregnancy too! :winkwink: It's nice to have someone to chat with who's in the same boat as you so if anyone would like a bump buddy let me know! The link for my journal is in my sig so feel free to come visit me there...(warning) tends to be some ranting here and there :rofl:

Hope to hear from some of you ladies :hugs:

kinda sad that no one responded...last time around I had a lot of people to chat with :(

ill be ur bump buddy! :) never had one before and been looking

Me2! Nice to share experiences with people. This is my first baby so I'm very new to all this :) x

Awesome! Thanks for replying ladies! It's nice to have people to complain about all the yucky stuff and celebrate the good stuff! It's also nice to have people to talk to before you let the world know...it's kinda depressing that the worst part of pregnancy is when you keep it a secret! That's when you need the most support! :flower:

Do any of you have kids already or is this the first? (other than bex1408 since you've already answered that)
How's everyone been feeling? I've felt like total crap this time around :nope:

Have you guys started a pregnancy journal? I find it really cool to look back on as a keepsake. Mine is pretty long though because I started it with my Angel baby then when i got preggo first cycle after having him I decided to just continue. Now I've decided to follow suit so i can look back and see how I was feeling last time. You ladies should start one up if you haven't, after this baby I want to print it all so I can keep it in their memory boxes. The link is in my signature if you wanna check it out.

I hope you are all doing great!

oh and btw CONGRATS on your:bfp: lets have us some healthy and happy June bugs!

I have been feeling really ill lately- i have a hard time eating and drinking without feeling sick.. I am constantly tired and for some reason ive been feeling very sad and alone.. not to sure why :nope:

I have been feeling really ill lately- i have a hard time eating and drinking without feeling sick.. I am constantly tired and for some reason ive been feeling very sad and alone.. not to sure why :nope:

I've actually been feeling the same way :nope: This time around the ms has been really bad and I have that nasty metal taste in my mouth all the time! It makes everything I eat taste even worse so I develop and aversion to everything because it all tastes like metal! yuck!
As for the emotional part, it's just the hormones. It should hopfully pass soon. I was never like this with my other kids but this time I've been so lonely and stressed about having another baby. I've lost a lot of sleep over being pregnant again so soon, it's not helping that only a few of our close friends are being supportive. My family isn't happy at all which just pisses me off now. I'm a grown up and although I would have liked a 16-18 month gap instead of 14 months we had planned on having them close together. My oh is turning 37 this year and he was hoping to be done having babies by 35. It took us so long to get preggo the first time and then we lost our little guy at 22 weeks and had to start all over again. Anyway I guess all that matters is that we're happy even though it scares the crap out of me! lol Once the hormons settle life will be so much easier! :hugs:
BTW I just noticed that we're due the same day! :)

I've actually been feeling the same way :nope: This time around the ms has been really bad and I have that nasty metal taste in my mouth all the time! It makes everything I eat taste even worse so I develop and aversion to everything because it all tastes like metal! yuck!
As for the emotional part, it's just the hormones. It should hopfully pass soon. I was never like this with my other kids but this time I've been so lonely and stressed about having another baby. I've lost a lot of sleep over being pregnant again so soon, it's not helping that only a few of our close friends are being supportive. My family isn't happy at all which just pisses me off now. I'm a grown up and although I would have liked a 16-18 month gap instead of 14 months we had planned on having them close together. My oh is turning 37 this year and he was hoping to be done having babies by 35. It took us so long to get preggo the first time and then we lost our little guy at 22 weeks and had to start all over again. Anyway I guess all that matters is that we're happy even though it scares the crap out of me! lol Once the hormons settle life will be so much easier! :hugs:
BTW I just noticed that we're due the same day! :)

I still havent told a lot of my friends.. I know they will not be to happy for me :nope: but what can ya do- i am trying to start my family and they can either be there for me or not.
We are really good bump buddies since we are due on the same day! :thumbup:

:wave:

Hey! I have a little girl already, she's at nursery now though, not a baby anymore :(

I don't feel sick at all this pregnancy which is weird, with my daughter and miscarriages I was so very sick from week 3!

Anyone else desperate to get to 12 weeks :dohh: Time seems to be dragging!

AEM1803- So far my firends have been happy for us it's mostly family that isn't. I told my dad and he went and told everybody saying how stupid we were to have more kids! I don't get my family at all :nope: Oh well I'm sure everyone will be happy when they have a little baby to cuddle with! lol funny how people are so negative about a baby until it's here and then they change their tune!

Hi LegoHouse! Congrats on your :bfp:! You're lucky! I've been sick everytime but this is by far the worst...totally done after this! I am definetly anxious for 12weeks! I can't wait for second tri, it's so much nicer! LOL

I know! It feels like I have know about being pregnant forever!! and im only 7 weeks! haha

The crazy part is this time next year we'll be saying how time went too fast! LOL

I'm about the same, super tired but atleast I don't feel super sick! My baby girl is sick with a bad cold so I've been up with her the past 2 nights. I sure hope she feels better soon cause I need some sleep!

Do you have any other kids?

Awww :( I hope she feels better soon!

And nope, this is my very first. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back