Would these be a good present for a 3 1/2 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise88

Dd- ciara and ds- James
Reaction score
I absolutely adore these I know my dd is to young this year but I was thinking about maybe buying them and putting them away for next Christmas instead? But I don't know how 3 1/2 year olds are so haven't a clue wether she'd still be to young? She has the disney princess little people with the castle and she knows which ones called (Snow White, Cinderella etc.) what do you's think? I know it says sold out bit I'd be getting them from the disney store as this is where I saw the collection originally :)

https://m.disneystore.co.uk/disney-princess-deluxe-set-of-11-dolls/mp/75380/1000255/

My friends lo is three this month and shes got them for her birthday so I'd say get them :flower:

I'm normally a big fan of disney store products over other brands like mattell etc but I was disappointed when I saw this set in store. Some of the dolls are much nicer than others and honestly I think it's still way overpriced.

If you aren't planning to give it this year I would wait as the set gets reduced every year and sometimes certain codes work to reduce it further. My SIL got this set 2 years ago for around the £60 mark.

But aside from that my daughter is 3 years 3 months and loves disney princesses. She has a couple of these barbie type dolls and is getting a couple more for Xmas as she has asked for them. She does play with them but honestly I think she's still slightly too young as she seems to play with the soft dolls and little people princess figures more. But I figure they will grow with her over the next couple of years.

I didn't realise they have sold this set for the last couple years, I was thinking if i didnt buy now id miss out haha i think i may keep an eye on them and see if I can get them cheaper. I deffinatly want to buy her this set even if it sits away for a couple of years I love this and know this is something id have loved as a child as well. thank you for your replies :)

My LO is 3.5 and has most of the princess dolls, she loves them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"