Would these meds help?

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hey girls, I'm been using provera and clomid for the last 4-5 months and i have been having regular cycles since being on these meds and for the last 2 months i haven't needed to use my provera because AF has been coming on its own, which is a great thing...Before taking these meds i only got a period maybe 3-4 times a year...When i was first pregnant almost 4 years ago and ended up having m/c's since then..I was never really getting a period and was never sure when i was ovulating...And so my question is do you think the provera and clomid and having regular cycles again will lesser my chance in having another m/c?? or make it better?? Thanks:hug:

Sorry I can't answer your question - but I would talk to your doctor about it. One thing many women do is take progesterone after they ovulate, to help decrease miscarriage rates. Maybe you can look into that with your Dr. as well?

Those drugs shouldn't effect your miscarriage rate either direction. Consider talking to your doctor about low dose aspirin and progesterone support. Those 2 things can help decrease your miscarriage rate a ton!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->