would this annoy you?

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
I dont know whether its just my hormones but I feel pretty annoyed.

My sister is 20, she is single, out partying every weekend which was like me back 6 years ago, that doesnt bother me at all, she arranged to stay with me last night as she is miles from home due to her party venue last night which was no problem, I was excited to see her as I havent seen her in ages!

She was quiet coming in, made me breakfast and arranged to take me for dinner tonight which is nice of her. She went for her shower and afterwards I went to get my shower when I noticed she had poked in my labour bag (which I leave in the bathroom as I figured if I seen anything strange at the loo I wouldnt forget it lol) and she had used my shower jel, shampoo and smelly stuff!! I was shocked because I dont even use it and there is thousands of nice shower jels, shampoos and smellies all in the bathroom within view!

I just feel a bit annoyed, maybe Im over reacting! :shrug:

I'd be a little annoyed, but wouldn't let it ruin my time with her as you don't see her that often.

to be honest that would annoy me and i would probably say something!

I would mention it gently, it might be that she thought it was for her? Like a guest bag?

Most prob just an honest mistake.

Hope you have a nice day x

I would be annoyed, but like someone else said, maybe she thought it was something for her? If it were me, I don't know if I'd be annoyed enough to say anything though (I'm not the confrontational type as it is!). Just irked & probably let it drop (unless there were several other things that needed to be addressed).

She's your sister, ask her, "WTF?"

Id be a little miffed. Id jokingly say oi you little minx what ya been doing in my hospital bag. In a light hearted way

I would be a little annoyed.

My little sister has just been staying with me whilst visiting for two days and I went upstairs and was like "Oh you used my en-suite" (I find my bathroom in my bedroom is private to anyone but me!)

She just said "yeah all your stuff is in there for me to use"........but my guest bathroom is so delicately laid out with mini toiletries, towels, shower caps, lotions & clean flannels (exactly like a hotel).

I just didn't understand! :shrug: didn't bother me 5 mins later but was just the fact the guest bath is for that - GUESTS! lol.

Don't think I'd be annoyed as such just a little confused haha, I'd have to say something to make sense of it I think lol x

Na I'd be like "eh oi you that was my labour bag"
I doubt she knew (unless you told her that's what it was!)

No I wouldn't be, I would say something like 'that was my labour bag you just pinched all the toiletries from!' and then we would have a right giggle about it as she wouldn't have done it deliberately, I'm sure your sis didn't even realise!

Enjoy your time together :)

Yeh just leave it, she is your little sister that's what they do... I should know cz I am one and do the same ;)

Aslong as she didn't use it all id let my sisters or friends use whatever they wanted at my house x

Yeah she prob thought all the little minitures were for her to use? I dunno, if she's young she prob just thought shower gel is shower gel?? What's the difference..
Secretly I would be a bit miffed, but wouldn't say anything, as she's taking you out for dinner :) x

i have travel bottles that you fill up yourself in my hospital bag so i would have just topped then back up lol

that said id be a bit irritable about it coz im a bit obsessive and my hospital bag is packed in a certain order etc.. so id have felt a bit off if it meant i had to rearrange my bag again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->