would this be about right for 3DPO???

kenziesmommy

mom of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
ok this morning FF marked O for me as monday so that makes me 3 DPO today well i just got my OPK's in the mail and this is how it is showing would that be about right for 3 dpo?? this is the first time i have used opk's

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 26
It is totally possible... it is just hard to tell without seeing the progression of your tests from earlier in your cycle.... but otherwise, yeah, that looks about right.

Just keep in mind that different batches can do different things... For example, see my thread on the Walgreens brand warning. =)

ok i will look that that thread...like i said i just got them today so decided to see what it would say didnt know if it is common to get faint pos on opk a few days after O (guess it could make sense since i could still have the hormone in me.. is it LH that detects O?

ok i will look that that thread...like i said i just got them today so decided to see what it would say didnt know if it is common to get faint pos on opk a few days after O (guess it could make sense since i could still have the hormone in me.. is it LH that detects O?

Yes, these tests catch LH during our Lutal phase, we keep producing the hormone after o'ing, hence it's name. =)

ok... it just makes me a little more skeptical because i have pcos and have increased LH almost all the time from it anyway.....well i will just go by my temps and what FF said

thats perfectly normal hun.....its neg so is a good sign your surge has ended! and hopefully u def! ov and caught that lil eggie :)

ye thats a neg hun its got to be the same as the control line then it will be + opk xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->