Would this be something you'd like?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Under Usergroups & Private Forums where girlies room etc is an open buddies forum where people can have buddy threads where everyone stays in touch and anyone and everyone can join in.

Like say the girls in the trimester sections together have their babies and would like a stay in touch thread 'March Mums' etc (I know theres a thread in the baby toddler for this) and where people who are TTC together may move on to pregnancy but they can create a friends thread as and when and if someone wanted and share links with pals etc etc

Makes sense?

x

I think it's a good idea, i remember our November mummies last year, so yeah definatly something i'd like.

Yeah!

I worked my way through from TTC, 1st Tri, 2nd etc and I have to say I felt a bit lost when I got to the end of my pregnancy!!! Obv at first you dont get as much time to post anyway but I'd have liked a thread to stay in touch with people I went through the tri's with. Yeah I stay in touch with the ones who I got to know and who know me but it would be great to have somewhere to pick that up now and again!! :D

yeah.. id like to get the wiggle wiggle club back!

sounds good!

on the wiggle wiggle theme, if MIL says wiggle wiggle to katie, she dances!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->