Would you BD? (Help with my chart)

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
So, my chart is below, positive opks yesterday and today, last month was almost identical and ff put my O on cd 13 which disagreed with the opks. Now it's looking like this months chart is going to be very similar. If I was doing this the traditional way I'd say absolutely BD tomorrow just to cover bassmes and for the fun of it, but I'm driving three hours round trip to meet an AI donor instead, and tomorrow would be my sixth day in a row of doing that and it's really stressful... so I guess I'm kinda wondering what other folks think. If you were in this position, would you call it good after today or go one more day?

Looks to me like you have Od and another insemination isn't going to make any difference.

Looking at your current chart compared to your previous chart they do look similar so I think you have probably done enough already

Once again, between my chart and my OPKs, I don't even know what the heck is going on... I decided not to go today, it's raining and icky and I had to take my niece to a birthday party this morning and I just want to stay home. Somebody come tell me I'm not gonna regret it!

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpg
    IMG_2692.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2694.jpg
    IMG_2694.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
I really think based on both tests and your chart that ovulation was day 14, maybe 13. Tests will remain positive or nearly positive after ovulation while your LH is down surging. Tests are lighter and the temp shift indicates its already happened to

I still think you already ovulated

:thumbup: I knew I liked you. :haha:

Lol thank you :flower:
When I have two days of positive OPKs I have usually ovulated the day of the second positive, so I guess I was seeing my surge coming back down on that second day. This cycle has been different in that my OPKs were the darkest I have seen them on the second day since using them in about a year. But my temps reflect this too. I thought at first I ovulated early because my temp decided to take a leap but then it went back down followed by two days of positive OPKs. Usually the second day I may see a positive with fmu but they usually start to fade throughout the day, but this time they got darker instead.
I think your tests and temps indicate ovulation on the second day of positives, of course could have been the first day of positives too, but I don't think you ovulated later than this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->