would you complain...

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
Having such a drama with this item :(

I got a tmnt sewer hq from argos for £49 then i saw them on amazon for £36 so i took the argos one back and ordered it. It went under review for an unknown reason so took them ages to dispatch. Finally dispatched and it arrives ...
Totally different to argos one it's boxed so i've opened it, theres no batteries in, the stickers arn't on and it doesn't come with the extra little car thing which is pictured. I know they said it was under review but i feel i should have been notified if it wasn't as pictured which it clearly isn't before they sent it.

I know it's only a car but it's the main thing LO points out.

Yep! Always complain haha! And Amazon are usually really good with customer service, especially on instant chat!

I would definitely complain, you ordered the toy that was in the picture not whatever random crap they want to send. Tell them you want to return it and get your money back for the Argos one.

got a refund eventually. i said the name of the item three times and they still were suggesting the other tmnt stuff i bought. have to return, it's a massive bloody box i have to carry to the shop and print off my own label :mad: massive inconvenience i'm so annoyed! should have just kept the argos one, there now sold out!! smyths have them same price but will have to wait until refund gets into the bank.

If they had of contacted me to let me know i'd have just cancelled the order!

What a pain in the butt! I hope you manage to get the one you want now after all this

me too! they are £49.99 in smyths so fingers crossed they have the offer on and still have stock by time the refund comes through.

I would have just scrapped the idea but i have bought most of the add on bits for it now lol!

such a drama, hopfully will get there in the end.

Other than this and a raphael to go with it he's done!

Well done you, it's a great feeling when you know you've got it all

definately! still have harveys to finish and their main gift though.
I don't really know what else to get for harvey. he's barely even here!

I've managed to find enough for me to buy the older 2, little 2 are easy, its when other people start asking what to get that I get stuck, I barely came up with enough ideas of my own lol

He's starting full days at nursery this week as i'm at college and placement then friday night he goes to his dads til sunday.

Plus he doesn't 'like' anything, he changes like the weather. He likes hot wheels but he has loads, i've bought him one set. They mostly play with the same stuff. I could buy all day for morgan as he likes loads of things.

thankfully family just give clothes or money they know i spoil them :')

My problem is that they don't play with toys anymore, Ds1 is a little easier to buy for as he is here more and reads a lot and is interested in science and dinosaurs and things like that. And he will come up with something if you ask.
DS2 is hardly here, he does so many sports that it's only Friday evening, Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday that he is actually home. His interest mostly involve his sports, mainly football. And there's only so many football gifts you can really buy, especially for an 8 year old.
I think he would appreciate clothes and even smellies more than the others as he does care how he looks, but I feel like that's boring. Same with Ds1 I feel like it would be boring to just buy a stack of information books. He would love them, but next to a pile of toys it just looks a bit meh

I can imagine it gets difficult with the age ranges! Toddler and kid toys look so much bigger than older kids stuff! I'm dreading when my two get to that stage.

Harvey likes things but not enough for me to go out and buy the stuff haha! Plus his dad/grandparents and the family on that side will spoil him further so i don't feel too bad for now if he gets slightly less as he's only 3.

I think i'll pop to bnms and pick him up some spiderman etc stuff, he's starting to get into that and they will both play with it! he's at that awkward stage of growing out of the younger stuff.

definately, he would literally be happy with a bag of cars and a bag of biscuits haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->