would you consider this your surge?

skookie

Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

i hope i'm doing this right..

i'm 9 days off birth control***, 7 days past the start of a "bleed" which i considered my period. normally i surge on CD13 or 14 so, 9, or even 7 (depending on if I count from the end of the birth control or the beginning of the bleed, 2 days later) would be extremely early for me. the test lines don't look quite as dark as the controls but i am just curious if most people would "BD" at this point or continue to wait/test tomorrow!

i have such a hard time interpreting the ovulation tests. i do much better with a solid yes or no.:) and yes i know about the clear blue fertility monitor, i have a couple of those too but the refills are so much more expensive than the IC's i only use those for months we're doing fertility treatments like IUI and timing is crucial!

***fertility doc had me use BC for 2 weeks to get control of an ovarian cyst. have been trying to conceive at least 2 years before this.

Not quite slightly lighter but I would bd as it appears that your in your fertile windows

thank you! i think i agree! (the main problem is, timing is a bit more of an issue with us because we don't have as many swimmers as other people so we have to narrow it down to a little more exact of a window)

I know how you feel it took 2 yrs for DH and I to get our DD he as well has a major swimmer issue.( cancer as a child) we had a 1% chance of getting pregnant and we did it. I made him take maca root pills upto 3000mg per day (very good for over all sperm health especially count) vit E, extra zinc and extra selenium. And his multi vitamin. We had am sex only 4 time that cycle. We obstained from bd for at least 3 days In between before the surge . Bd the pm of the positive opk. Next day skip pm bd but go for am bd. It's been studied that sperm that have been in the womb for a day or so before ovulation are the one that are mostly likely to fertilize the egg. It has something to do with attaching to the vaginal wall mingling with the other fluid and such. I would recommend looking into maca root ! Good luck. We're on ttc number 2 for 2 yrs now as well so I'm feeling you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->