Would you do this? or is it weird?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :wave:
My 3 year old Can't have ice lollies as they make her really hyper and like a totaly different child. This morning I pumped some milk before feeding my dd2 because she still wasn't awake and my boobs were like rocks! She doesn't take a bottle however hard I try so I was going to throw it out (I don't always do this, I have a bit of a freezer stash) but I hate throwing BM out! So I thought I know I'll make some BM ice lollies for my DD1!
Just gave it to her now and she said its delicious haha. She also said it tastes of bananas which is strange as I haven't eaten a banana in a while haha.
Anyway I'm just wondering what you think of this? I think when my husband gets home and lo tells him she had a BM ice Lolly he is probably gonna think it's a bit strange!

i think its fine why not and full of goodness good on u x:)

I think its fine. You could even mix some milkshake flavouring for a bit of variety.

Fab idea. I really wanted to use my breast milk for more things but mine always turned metallic and oniony within 10mins of being pumped, so I never got to taste the caramel yumminess I've heard described by some people.

It is a great idea. I would definitely do it!

I think it makes more sense then cows milk. That said I drink cows milk:p I say if she likes it go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->