Would you eat your placenta?!

Belgiansunset

Ellie's Mummy
Reaction score
I've heard that the reason we get post natal depression and animals don't is that they eat the placenta after giving birth, which replaces all the lost hormones and nutrients. Apparently more people have started taking their placenta home and cooking it (although it's not healthy for anyone but the mother). I used to think it was gross but if it helps prevent PND I'd consider it! Anyone else?

Ummmmm... I guess so! My initial reaction was to say no because I'm a veggie but that is illogical! I'm not sure really!

I have PND and having seen my placenta I would say no no no! lol. I just couldn't do it personally, I guess it's down to the individual but I think the placenta was one of the most unattractive things I have ever seen :D xx

ewww no! seeing that plop out of you then get throwen in to a tin bowl is more than enuff too put me off :sick:

NO!!! No no no no no no no no no!
Animals eat their placentas so that preditors don't smell the blood and pick up on it. I think the hormone theory is more than questionable. But more than anything, that's just too disgusting for me to even contemplate. No way.

mine looked like a brain lol so id say no

My ex-boyfriend's mum told me about this when I was about 10... I was like "WHAT?" Didn't really believe people did this... After I found out people actually did...I wasn't sure I could do it myself. I'd consider it... As gross as it sounds... If there was good enough reason and proof that I could really benefit from it, then maybe... :) YUMMY.

would you suck a tampons. same thing blood from the uterus :shock:.

some people bury it and grow something where its buried

would you suck a tampons. same thing blood from the uterus :shock:.

some people bury it and grow something where its buried

:sick:

now saying that.....for the right amount of money yes I would :haha:

ewwwwwwwwwwwww no thanks i asked to see mine i just wanted to know exactly what it looked like n it was gross like liver n i hate that so a no from me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->