Would you eat your placenta?!

urgh , i think already that the skin on hot milk or cocoa is yuck so how would
like this xD. I like the idea though to bury it and grwo a tree :)

As some one who's suffered with depression for the past 3 1/2 years, I can see the attraction in stopping PND, but I don't think I could physically eat it without puking lol.

I wouldn't say it's like eating meat, I'm a veggie and at the end of the day nothing has died, so it's not that lol.

I don't think anyone would eat their own kidney lol, that actually has long term use haha

erm i think i'd pass, I like the idea of burying it and planting a flower over it

Maybe if I didn't know it was there, like if someone made a curry or stew with it

ewww no way. i did say to OH tho.. if i have to stay in hos for a night... he can take that home to have for his dinner lol

Mommy43, that's what i was thinking lol it'd remind me of liver.. and the smell of that knocks me sick.. then knowing it was once inside me, i just couldn't eat it haha!

The idea sounds similar to drinking your own urine...

The answer for me is no.

I think the benefits are questionable.

eehhh, i didn't even see my placenta. But i've seen dogs and cats eat it and it just makes me :sick:

If the benefits were enough then I would contemplate it (probably until I actually saw it) but I'm not so sure now... I can just imagine the midwife handing it to me in a clear plastic back and having to take it home...in my car... ew... nope... can't do it!

xx

Ummm.... HELL NO! Each to their own and hats off to anyone else who has/is planning to, but not for me...

I will either eat it as capsules or take it home and plant a tree with it.

If the benefits were enough then I would contemplate it (probably until I actually saw it) but I'm not so sure now... I can just imagine the midwife handing it to me in a clear plastic back and having to take it home...in my car... ew... nope... can't do it!

xx

Haha! A doggy bag!! :rofl:

I've seen more than one ad for encapsulation - they dry it, powder it, then put it into gelatin capsules that you swallow.
Would that change anyone's mind?

that's what I was talking about--that's my plan. Maybe half for me, half for the tree.

I actually saw a show on tv about it, It shown a gal actually go through the whole process. From talking to the doctors on how to preserve it, cooking it, and having friends over for dinner... It was about taboo. I personally don't think I could eat it knowing but could if it was just handed to me on a plate and I didn't know what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->