Would you go???

wishes

Mummy of two :)
Reaction score
Im supposed to be at a friends wedding tomorrow.... but its an hours drive away, plus an hour in the church, plus a 15 min walk to the reception, then the actual reception before an hours ride home.

Ive been fully engaged for weeks now and had contractions that ended up every half hour twice (although nothing but braxtons for a good few days now)

Im going isane trying to decide whether to go or not?:cry:... Would you go???

Honestly it would depend to me on how good of a friend it is! Probably no though, or at least just go to only the wedding or only the reception :)

I would say go to the wedding, then see how you feel.

It all depends how comfortable you feel, how close the mate is ect ect things like that. Maybe go to the wedding and see how you feel? x

Im just worried itll kick off in the middle of the ceremony and we wont be able to get to my hospital. :dohh:

Honestly...I wouldn't go. You're too close to your due date and I personally would want to be close to the hospital or at least in the same city in case something happens. Good luck.

I would go, but I would search out the nearest hospital and get a postcode for the sat nav just encase

Are you a high risk pregnancy? If not, take a look to see if there is a hospital around. Are you very close to your friend who's getting married? Are you feeling comfortable enough to go? That would be a tough call for me. I think as long as I was feeling good, I would go. If you can't make it, I'm sure they will understand!! Just ask yourself will you regret it if you don't go? Good luck making a decision hun, I could see it being a hard one!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->