Would You Like To Tell Your Story In A Glossy Magazine?

FabulousMag

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a writer at one of the UK's leading glossy women's magazines. I am currently writing a feature about teenage mums and have already spoken to some wonderful girls who've had a lot to say about being a young mum.

I am interested in speaking to more teenage mums about their experiences-the highs and lows of being a young mum, what's hard about it, what's good about it, what sacrifices you've had to make etc...

There is a £150 fee available for your time. Please email me on eimear.o'[email protected] if you'd like to find out more information.

Thanks

Eimear

I could never do it myself, but I ain't a teen anyway LOL

I'd do it if I were from the same country as you all. I'm "foreign" haha.

oh god bexy you should definatly do that you could wright a book of ur last year!! haha

Every one said I should write in a magazine about having Hallie on my 18th birthday and making my Mum a Nan at 33 :rofl:

Tell me what they reply to you Bexi, I might email!

Lol! My mum was a nan at 39. Nice birthday present for you though!

Hi, Bexy22,

I am a freelance journalist who works at getting you the highest price for your story. Because i am freelance this usually means payment is higher than what it would be if you went direct to the magazines.

I would be interested in hearing more about your story. It doesn't have to be on the topic above to be honest it could be on anything that was eventful within the last year as previously mentioned.

Best Wishes,

Michelle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back