Would you live here?

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
Hi all!

Looking for opinions.

Would you live here?

https://www.espc.com/properties/details.aspx?pid=324272

The outside space is minimal but there is some paved area with a small shed.

The house is not on a road - there is a tarmacked square out the front and it's accessed by paths.

The area had bad press but a nearby scheme of flats which was problematic has recently been demolished.

I need as many opinions as possible, thanks!

I voted no, i like having a seperate dining room but the rest is lovely.

I would providing it has good local schools. Is the area really that bad? It looks like it has potential, I would re-do the kitchen but the rooms look a good size :)

Looks like it has tons of potential I vote yes there's a lot that could be done with the property x

I think it looks a good size, quite deceptive from looking at the first picture- the bedrooms are nices sizes and whilst there isnt a seperate dining room the kitchen is plenty big enough for the table etc.

For me personally Id prefer a bigger outside area/garden, but thats something we do look for when buying a house. Saying that, we hardly get much decent weather to actually sit in it!

I havent voted because it wouldnt suit MY family, but i quite like the house itself! xx

I wouldn't but only because of the area. I dont fancy that end of town.

I don't know the area! But I think the house has lots of potential and I would love it!

I personally wouldn't.

The inside seems nice, good size rooms but the outside just looks 'meh.'

Plus I wouldn't buy a terrace.

I'm not sure what the area is like but I'd say I'd live there if like you said the problem has been demolished, the house looks nice& definitely has a lot of potential. :)x

I haven't voted because I don't know that area at all I live in England Kent but house inside looks nice some tlc needed tho.good size rooms and huge kitchen!
But I wouldn't want terrace house personally unless end of terrace.and garden not massive but big enough for kids to play and me to grow veggies is a must!
I like guide price tho!we transferred yesterday for our new house (we moving in couple of weeks)twice much.

What are the local schools like Tally?

I'd take a gander at going at different times at the day (Fri night maybe - it will give you an idea of whether its got lots of bad stuff going on then?)

The house looks really big inside though.

I love it not to keen on the kitchen cupboards and worktops but everything else in the house is spot on :)

Thanks everyone :)

The local schools are decent.

I'm going to be in town over the weekend anyway so will nip by in the evening to see the vicinity :D

I don't mind about being a mid terrace, I'm in one now. Things like kitchen, it could do with updating but everything is there and functional.

More research..... :coffee:

I'm not familiar with the area but going by the house alone then I would live there, although I'd want to redo the kitchen. The rest is lovely though :)

The house itself looks really nice, maybe needs a little bit of TLC/updating, like the kitchen for example. Did I see it's in Leith? It's not a street I'm familiar with but I used to live in Leith for 8 years and really liked it - not sure what area of Leith that is though. I was just off the top of Leith Walk.

Looks a pretty good price as well, a good sized house for that money :) x

Leith is a complete no-go for me too. :( I'm not being a snob but it's out my comfort zone, I was brought up in some rough areas too so its says something for me :rofl:

In saying that it's not the worst part of Leith, and its not far from Ocean T and Asda ;) So two bonuses there

I personally wouldn't.

The inside seems nice, good size rooms but the outside just looks 'meh.'

Plus I wouldn't buy a terrace.

Same here. What the outside looks like is just as important IMO and it isn't for me.

The house has so much potential! I like it! If you feel comfortable in the area go for it :) xx

The bedrooms are good sizes. I would maybe rent the house but not buy, but i like new builds. No idea of the area :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->