Would You Take Your Kid to THIS Parade?!

butrfly

Mom to Sweet Elijah
Reaction score
I found this article and was amused/mildly shocked/highly entertained! (Look at the girl in pink - lower left pic. such sweet hilarity!)

The parade is called the The Festival of the Steel Phallus. Are you coming along?

Um, wow. Lol, looks like something that would be fun to go to for a bachelorette party!

yup. and to think this is a FAMILY event. :rofl:

Wow... its... reallly.... wrong..

Part of me wants to laugh at the ridiculasness and part of me is unnerved by the idea of small children holding onto a giant penis!Its a weird concept... like.... why the penis? REALLY? Like, what so good about a penis? This is a weird moment to go all feminist, but honestly, I think, as a mother, a womans body and certain parts of it, are more admirable than any part of a mans body. I know a vagina festival would probably be more visually shocking, but its where most people were born from (cept c-section bubs).... I guess a 'boob' festival would be visually less shocking, but still, boobs do more for creation than penises do! Sure, without a penis there is no baby, but the penis contributes for what, 2 seconds (as far as actual creation is concerned, they do 'last' longer) whereas boobs facillitate life night and day, every couple of hours, for usually a year or so!

I want a boob festival!

:rofl: chel.

as much as i respect cultural differences and all that, i just wonder at the goodies sold during the festival... and then think about the depraved people in the world. some part of it makes it so wrong to let children eat lollipops fashioned for this festival. kinda disturbing to an extent when one thinks about all the depraved people who (might) be having the time of their lives watching children exposed to this.

i also find that pretty unsettling/slightly disturbing. Those kids clearly have no real idea what it is they're posing with and those pictures could easily fall into the wrong hands xx

Personally I don't have a problem with it, but I'm with Chel lets celebrate women for a change!

I dont have a problem with it, its only a penis, but I can totally understand how some people would find it unsettling. But I am with the other girls lets have a boob parade.

I just found it funny until I read about penis shaped lollipops (for kids!)...Thats so wrong its beyond belief:shock:

Made me laugh,:) but no don't think I would take my children.xx

that's just wierd to me! no, i wouldnt take my kids there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->