Would you wear these? Outfit advice :)

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Arrrrrgh, ladies I need advice. My 21st birthday is coming up and i'm having a nightmare finding shoes. I can't walk in high heels but i'd love to wear a pair of heels for my birthday night out.....

So I picked these up yesterday and i've tried them on with my outfit but i'm really not sure. I got the thicker heel because they're easier to walk in and I thought it would be a good stepping stone for me to start out on.

But I'm worried they're a bit 'old' for me and looking a bit 'office-y' so i'm not really sure whether to keep them or not. They're the only pair of heels i've ever put on and felt like I could easily walk in them.....I don't really fancy being stuck in flats again :dohh:

I'd be wearing them with the top I posted, a black mini skirt and some black tights. Your thoughts? :) Please be honest :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo-25.jpg
    photo-25.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 22
  • photo-24.jpg
    photo-24.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 22
Aw theyre lovely, and classy :) if you're not used to heels they're perfect. They really go with the top x

I really like them, I can't walk in heels to save my life but those look quite comfy. The top is gorgeous as well, and I personally think the office look is quite sexy.:blush:

What about wedges? I can't wear heels but wedges are fine :) something to do with evening out the weight :shrugs:
them shoes are nice though :) love the top too!!

Cx

I really like them but I'm the same as you when it comes to heels. Yes shoes like that can look quite officey but only when you put them with a suit! I think theull be nice with your outfit x

I like them and they go well.

I agree with the wedges btw, so comfty.

I wouldn't myself I would wear wedges or wedges with a small platform to make it even easier :)

I think they will look nice. I cant walk in heels but i have some just like those that i wore as a waitress and i managed to last long nights in them :)

Thanks ladies, I think i'll have a neb in the shops and see what I can find and use these as my back up plan :)

I have these shoes too! Like you, I'm rubbish in heels but these I can walk in all night and not wobble, fall, need to take them off and dance in my bare feet etc. Go for them, your birthday is for enjoying, not limping about in heels lol

I wouldn't wear them but if you do; don't wear the skirt and tights - too much black for your 21st women!! Try and find some coloured wedges and wear some super skinny jeans and put a cami under that to (bright!!!) and a coloured bag!

You will look gorgeous and u wanna stand out on your special day!!

I wouldn't wear them but if you do; don't wear the skirt and tights - too much black for your 21st women!! Try and find some coloured wedges and wear some super skinny jeans and put a cami under that to (bright!!!) and a coloured bag!

You will look gorgeous and u wanna stand out on your special day!!

Black is my favourite colour to wear on a night out :winkwink: i'm not the most colourful of people at night :lol:

I may take your advice for my next night out though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->