Would you wear....

Totally normal, I do it all the time :)

They are the only shoes I wear ever since I couldn't fit my feet into any shoes that went over the top of my feet when pregnant lol I bought loads and they're so comfy I now don't wear any other type of shoes. My newest pair actually look like ballet shoes and I LOVE them!!

If I was thin enough to suit skinny jeans, I totally would wear those shoes with them - I can't really think of anything else that would go with them, other than uggs or something. What does he think you should wear?! xx

No I dont like it, I say heels should always be worn with them :haha:

I do. I wear them with everything. I'm short but it doesn't bother me.

I dont know what the alternative is!!
Thats all I wear :haha:
xx

Me too! Although since I've dropped a bit of weight and have skinny legs again, DH says I look like a golf club wearing flats and skinny jeans.

The cheek :) Good job I take no notice of him :haha:

Bad combos to me are wearing a skirt with ankle boots, or wearing leggings with a top that doesn't cover your bottom. But that's just me :)

yep! i dont do heels so all i wear are flats/pumps ect - although i dont really have 'skinny' jeans as im too fat for them lolx

I don't - I only wear my boots with skinny jeans :D

Yeah, I used to wear this combo all the time but I feel like it's the sort of thing that a lot of teens wear and as I look about 19 anyway, I try and avoid!

Yes! I can't walk in heels so live in flats.

I wear this combo often. :) I prefer flat shoes to heels for day to day.

I wear skinny jeans with flat ballet shoes quite a lot. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->