Would you WTT for this reason??

V

Vickik

Who would WTT to make sure that their child was one of the eldest when they start school??

My daughter's birthday is 24th August. Its good because I dont have to wait another year, but somehow, she just doesnt seem old enough.

:cry:

I'm not sure I'd wait to TTC for this reason in case it took a while to fall pregnant. If you were wanting to limit which month they were born in, wouldn't you be limiting how many times in a year you were willing to try?

Or did you just mean you'd start trying in, say, December to aim for a Septmeber baby but if it took longer and s/he ended up 'younger' in the school year then fine?

Does your little girl start school this September? It does seem very young when they are born in the later part of the school year so might (I guess) be a little harder this year but as the years go on I doubt it will make any difference.

K x

I'm not sure I'd wait to TTC for this reason in case it took a while to fall pregnant. If you were wanting to limit which month they were born in, wouldn't you be limiting how many times in a year you were willing to try?

Or did you just mean you'd start trying in, say, December to aim for a Septmeber baby but if it took longer and s/he ended up 'younger' in the school year then fine?

Does your little girl start school this September? It does seem very young when they are born in the later part of the school year so might (I guess) be a little harder this year but as the years go on I doubt it will make any difference.

K x

Yes she starts in september, can't believe it!!!

No I wouldnt wait for the same reason as it could take ages!!! I was just wondering how many people think about this??

Thanks

Vicki

:flower:

Well I think it is a humble reason since especially boys are better when they come to school later .but thats too precise I think. I would rather go maybe for a 3 months region to get it born to , but it wouldnt matter if it wasnt in ther at last.

I wouldnt worry about it too much! As a teacher, ive noticed that by the end of their 1st year at school, they've all established their pecking order, and it has nothing to do with age. So it only takes that 1st year for em all to level out!

No, I wouldn't even consider it. I don't think aftr the first couple of years at school it would make much difference.

Dunno about that but when it is ttc for me I will try time it so that I will try have it timed so that I will be off for christmas on maternity leave. May sound crazy to some but I haven't had a christmas day off in my entire working career.

I think the very fact that you have no idea how long it would take to conceive, I wouldn't determine my ttc by dates like this. I think if you could guarantee conception then it might be worth it if you felt strongly enough, but as you can't guarantee it, I am not sure it would be worth it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->